Overwatering/Underwatering

darkdragon2451

Hey so my plant started having claw Like leafes since Like 2 weeks i tried giving her more water and started giving her less water 4-5 days ago. Still nothing Changed and it got worse! Some people on the Internet say its overwatering some say its Underwatering and some even Go to the conclusion that the Pot is starting to Getto small for the Pot (rot bounding or something). If someone could Help me with that then that would be a huuuge Blessing🙏🏻
1729277609895.jpg
1729277609889.jpg
1729277609883.jpg

Hey so my plant started having claw Like leafes since Like 2 weeks i tried giving her more water and started giving her less water 4-5 days ago. Still nothing Changed and it got worse! Some people on the Internet say its overwatering some say its Underwatering and some even Go to the conclusion that the Pot is starting to Getto small for the Pot (rot bounding or something). If someone could Help me with that then that would be a huuuge Blessing🙏🏻
1729277609895.jpg
1729277609889.jpg
1729277609883.jpg
Hey Buddy whats in your pot?
What are you feeding her?
How is your temp and rh?
How far away is your light?
What strength? Watts?
Looks like too much nitrogen at the moment.
But details will help.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey Buddy whats in your pot?
What are you feeding her?
How is your temp and rh?
How far away is your light?
What strength? Watts?
Looks like too much nitrogen at the moment.
But details will help.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I have her in a 4.2gal Pot.
I Feed her plagron Terra bloom and Green Sensation. (I did add some more nitrogen fertilizer cause she Had a small deficiency).
Temp are between 17-23°C and about 50-65%
Its about 40cm away but only half of it gets light(i Turn it Daily) cause she is an outside plant that i Had to Put inside. She is Standing infront of my growtent.
250 Watts

Are you following the schedule for those nutrients?
Don't give anymore nitrogen.
Do you feed to run off?
Do you give plain water between feeding?
Do you feel the pot to make sure it's dry before you feed?
If she had more light and heat she would eat more and perk up.
She looks over fed/watered. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Are you following the schedule for those nutrients?
Don't give anymore nitrogen.
Do you feed to run off?
Do you give plain water between feeding?
Do you feel the pot to make sure it's dry before you feed?
If she had more light and heat she would eat more and perk up.
She looks over fed/watered. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I dont have a schedule for her i Just give her some nutrients in every watering and If she has deficiencies im pumping it Up.
Yeah i do Feed to Run Off.
Not really i gave her plain water some days ago but thats it.
I do Check it but it could be still wet all the way down.
Yeah thats the Problem she is to big to Go into the growtent or otherwise all my other small plants wouldnt have enough light so i Had to improvise and build a makeshift growtent around her.

She does get more light then in the picture i Just pushed her away to get a better Pic.
1729310258406.jpg

To me it looks like a root issue because it looks like it wants water in some areas
When you water to run off does the run off water smell bad or might even be able to smell it in the dirt if it's real bad

It could be root bound to when you lift the pot is it heavy like it's still water in it or does it get light real quick like a day or 2

Coloring looks good to me that's why I'm thinking roots

To me it looks like a root issue because it looks like it wants water in some areas
When you water to run off does the run off water smell bad or might even be able to smell it in the dirt if it's real bad

It could be root bound to when you lift the pot is it heavy like it's still water in it or does it get light real quick like a day or 2

Coloring looks good to me that's why I'm thinking roots
The runoff doesnt smell Bad and she gets dry within Like 3 days or something (bottom is still a Bit wet by then)

Back
Top Bottom