OR: Since You Asked - You Can Grow Up To Four Pot Plants Indoors In Eagle Point

Katelyn Baker

There have been many twists and turns with the marijuana implementation. My question is simple: May I now grow up to four marijuana plants behind my fence in Eagle Point to be used by myself?

- Ken E., Eagle Point

You're right, Ken, there are plenty of twists and turns in the world of marijuana, which is now legal in Oregon for anyone 21 and older.

In general, you can grow up to four marijuana plants at a property for recreational use in the state of Oregon. However, you are in the city of Eagle Point, which has its own local rules about growing cannabis.

Within the city limits, you can grow up to four plants per residence as long as it is inside a locked building and is not visible to the public. Also, you need to be aware of any odor problems that might be a nuisance to your neighbors.

Henry Lawrence, city administrator, said the indoor permitted structure must be secure, and the marijuana plants must not be accessible to children.

"We're asking that you be a good neighbor," he said.

gettyimages-149251752.jpg

News Moderator: Katelyn Baker 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: Since You Asked - You Can Grow Up To Four Pot Plants Indoors In Eagle Point
Author: Staff
Photo Credit: Getty Images

Back
Top Bottom