Ootd's Box Of Buds

:yahoo:The one with the yellowing leaves still looks like it's got enough green to get it through harvest!
It does if you can see past all the carnage. Ive been picking the severe leaves off. Suspect the odor I was getting was the dead leaves. Today its smelling better to me, and I gave one of those buds a test squeeze. The firmness and that sweet smell that had been lacking is starting to come out.
Also turned the sp250 up to 200 from 180. The poor water ph practice's could of been factoring the inability to take the heat. Plus its finally high in the 70's f. :yahoo: low's 30-40°f

Outside the temps finally cooled off. The ac doesn't come on anymore. The box stays at 72-80°f with the help of window ac unit and with lights and this reptile heater and baylite temp controller keeps it warm enough.

20201217_193822.jpg

20201217_194109.jpg

:rofl:

:passitleft:
Those highs n lows are outside
It gets over 100 degrees everday during June July August. October usually highs cool off to 80-90. Its not till November we start actually wearing pants instead of shorts.
This makes it very hard to keep 70's in the box till "winter" lol winter, it doesn't even snow here.

It does if you can see past all the carnage. Ive been picking the severe leaves off. Suspect the odor I was getting was the dead leaves. Today its smelling better to me, and I gave one of those buds a test squeeze. The firmness and that sweet smell that had been lacking is starting to come out.
Also turned the sp250 up to 200 from 180. The poor water ph practice's could of been factoring the inability to take the heat. Plus its finally high in the 70's f. :yahoo: low's 30-40°f
OOTD...turn up the light if you can...my CMH 315 bakes my plants in full sunlight all grow, then I drop in the flower bulb to trigger full fall and bud build with guano at the end. I had 90 high this grow a few days because we turned up the basement heat. The tall buds got a bit scraggly...but who cares...Im growing sweet organic buds.

OOTD...turn up the light if you can...my CMH 315 bakes my plants in full sunlight all grow, then I drop in the flower bulb to trigger full fall and bud build with guano at the end. I had 90 high this grow a few days because we turned up the basement heat. The tall buds got a bit scraggly...but who cares...Im growing sweet organic buds.
I did!!! About 15 more watts. Sitting at 200 watts now. Its rated 225 watts (i think) i was running it up there, it will max out over 300 watts!! These LEDs will crispifie a plant though and as unhealthy as my girls have been, they were getting stressed.

They do like it now at 200 watts and being in the Christmas spirit the little ones received some love

Piscadio was drooping yesterday but the tap water that was sat out was grody. 24 hrs later just snaped this pic and watered with some banana water 1/8 ratio to tap water ph'd to 6.26.

Purps still praying strong.
This bud was so bunk i smoked it and nodda damn thing was bummed that it was a waste. Then the wife had tried some and comes to me and says its the best relief she has ever had in her stomach area from smoking the medicine!!! :bong: there was 9 seeds in that zip. I'll be happy with the same effects.

Ww auto i wanted to chop this past weekend but spent the time not really doing anything at all. She just got watered with that banana water too.

And took a bud to compare with to see if another week was necessary

Thanks yall. Most of the whole plant goes to making grapeseed topical for her. She does not smoke much anymore and ingesting helps alot but having stomach to pancreas problems limits that route. I tell you the oil omg game changer. Well i cant tell you but how she describes it is, 15 mins she's snoring louder than the dog. But it doesnt last very long couple hours. :(The Tin Man would be very jealous at the oil rub downs though

looks like chop soon on the White Widow
She just came down this morning. Was a total rush job. No trim, no individual bud cuts just wack and hang.

The 2 clones are gona have to rough it during the day when lights are off they will have to hang out outside of the box. Lights on they will get their rays on with the big girls:cool:
They are in their bugout bucket.

The purps finally ran out of water

Check out piscadio :) starting to get frosty

Congrats on the chop! Wack and hang will always do when you're in a hurry :). Nice frost coming on the piscadio too!
Thank you
420magazine rocks :headbanger:
I would still be growing a couple joints at a time if it wasn't for y'all

Purps after water the other day stood straight up

Piscadio has a candy sweet smell

Well the bud that was taken a week ago had 2 seeds fall out. Then 2 more when i pulled some apart :eek:
So i planted one in same pot but mixed soil 1 part ewc to 2 parts used soil. Straight coco n perlite in center for seed.

Back
Top Bottom