Ootd's Box Of Buds

Today is the first day of 12/12 :yahoo:
I got the front of the divider shelf extended around to flush out with the smell/light proof door and used the silver tape to cover any light piercing threw the edges of the walls. I did not want to seal with something more permanent till we decide if we like this getup.

I was kinda naive about what i was gona be able to do. Im out of dirt. I think i have enough to do a 3 gallon pot but not another 5 gallon. And no more ffof either.
My plane now is to make sure these are females first and try to keep a piscadio clone alive till we get the soil problem fixed

That one is all genetics. All the ww's have been like that. I think this one stalled out. It seems like shes been in this same state for 2 weeks now. She has no tricomes and no smell, which is unlike any of her past grown.

hopefully she comes to
Well she definitely hit a wall. Not sure whats wrong with her.

Then more bad news, lemon diesel was a male!:oops:

Now the purps went into the pot the lemon d was in and the birthday cake which was sadly wondering what it did wrong is up potted with a little bit of supersoil and ffof to fill the pot. Ill get a pic of it today this pic was last night, it looks alot better today.

The piscadio just starting to get a stretch on. Please let it be a girl, I really like this strain.:smokin:

Hey there. I was looking at your pics. One of them grabbed my attention.
Screenshot_2020-12-02-17-40-04-1.png

That plant there appears to be putting out male preflowers right there. Classic "crab claw" shape. Maybe others will chime in as well.

Hey there. I was looking at your pics. One of them grabbed my attention.
Screenshot_2020-12-02-17-40-04-1.png

That plant there appears to be putting out male preflowers right there. Classic "crab claw" shape. Maybe others will chime in as well.
I think he said more bad news with the lemon diesel being male???? What do you think about the yellow leafs in the other photo ,,,, his buds are so chonky he needs to get that big girl under control brother patient puff

Yeah figures I just read someone commenting how fast growing plants tend to be males. Then there he was, stereotypical :nerd-with-glasses:

putting out male preflowers
It is in the leaf bucket now along with the 2 clones that were growing like crazy too.

Yellowing of leaves? I looked at the pics. You appear to have a slight overfert problem. Not that bad. Tips are fried a touch. I saw you said "super soil"? Maybe the mix was a touch hot/rich. I use super soil as well. I haven't experienced that tip burn. Maybe i have been lucky. That's possible.
Yellowing of leaves? I looked at the pics and saw a touch of yellowing in the middle on one branch. If you are at flower week 6 or greater, it's common. If your flowering week is less than 6, consider using a slow release nitrogen source such as feather meal or neem seed meal.
I am not positive if you bought the soil "enhanced" or if you made it. Forgive me if you stated. If you are building your own soil, there are "quick release" & "slow release" amendments. I am sure to have both represented with the Macronutrients.
Again...i smoke dope and have been known to be out to lunch. (Disclaimer)

She is about 5 weeks into flower.
I did mix the soil myself
Foxfarm ocean forest
Ewc,
bone meal (maybe)
Blood meal
Bat guano
Fish bone meal
Rock phosphate
Epsom salt
Dolomite lime
Humic acid
Green sand
Cooked for 2+ months

@Patient puffer called it more and less :high-five:

@InTheShed correct me if i am wrong, ffof with recharge and i heard he also had warmcasting somewhere in there. so definitely a hot and out of balance soil. information is scattered around two pages.

@One Of These Days worm casting is not a soil. Don't start your plants, clones in that or ffof. ffhf i believe is called which is a step lower on nutrients and thats what you wanna start your seeds, clones or seedlings in. FFOF is good for when they are in veg.

Your FFOF also has nutrients so when you charged it with more nutrients it started giving you tip burns. I hope you didn't over water it too much as that could damage the root zone. I see some signs of possibility but i could be wrong cuz there is just to many deficiencies that is visible.

Wait for shed to say his 2cent which probably is worth more than mine, but i think you need to flush with tap water 3x the amount of fiber pot to bring the levels lower.

My 2 cents is that when you build your own soil and use it for the first time, you need to be prepared to top dress with something or add synthetic nutes if/when it runs out of steam. And if it has too much of something then no amount of flushing will clear out nutes from a living organic soil run.

You have burning tips and leaf edges, with a curl to them, and I find that @MrSauga :ciao: is one of the best diagnosticians here.

Oh, and I'd say piscadio is boy!

@Patient puffer called it more and less :high-five:

@InTheShed correct me if i am wrong, ffof with recharge and i heard he also had warmcasting somewhere in there. so definitely a hot and out of balance soil. information is scattered around two pages.

@One Of These Days worm casting is not a soil. Don't start your plants, clones in that or ffof. ffhf i believe is called which is a step lower on nutrients and thats what you wanna start your seeds, clones or seedlings in. FFOF is good for when they are in veg.

Your FFOF also has nutrients so when you charged it with more nutrients it started giving you tip burns. I hope you didn't over water it too much as that could damage the root zone. I see some signs of possibility but i could be wrong cuz there is just to many deficiencies that is visible.

Wait for shed to say his 2cent which probably is worth more than mine, but i think you need to flush with tap water 3x the amount of fiber pot to bring the levels lower.
Thank you for the reply
I did try to clone some in ewc but move
Oh, and I'd say piscadio is boy!
*palm in face

yes, piscadio is a boy! if you like the strain, move it from the other plants and get it ready to give you some normal seeds. the seeds can be boy or girl

yes, piscadio is a boy! if you like the strain, move it from the other plants and get it ready to give you some normal seeds. the seeds can be boy or girl
Wait a minute!
Dont you have to take the pollen from the male and apply to female to get seeds, which are a hybrid of the two different plants.

Wait a minute!
Dont you have to take the pollen from the male and apply to female to get seeds, which are a hybrid of the two different plants.
i don't know the exact words so i won't explain but @MrSauga is a man of wisdom

You have burning tips and leaf edges, with a curl to them, and I find that @MrSauga :ciao: is one of the best diagnosticians here.
Thanks Shed! @One Of These Days, it's K or Mg def from what I can tell. The lowers have burned and curled up, the margins are burning on the middles and lots of interveinal chlorosis. I'm leaning more to K def because there's lots of Ca and Mg from the ingredients, most likely causing a lockout. A soil analysis when making your own is critical imho. A slurry test would be in order as well since there is no way of knowing what the pH is at.

Back
Top Bottom