Old school

Kissmy43

420 Member
I recently became old and never grew in a greenhouse and here’s my problem hybrid seed plant came up fast and growing tall 1 month in but my bottom leaves are turning yellow with brown added ph is good but moisture is over the top I just got a tester it’s in a greenhouse what should I do and I know not to water anymore lol until my tester tells me to

IMG_0929.jpeg

IMG_0925.jpeg

IMG_0927.jpeg

IMG_0930.jpeg

Welcome to 420 @Kissmy43

Hard to say without knowing your feed/soil etc, but likely suspects are Calcium and Potassium shortage
CalMag is the easiest and fastest way to add Calcium & Magnesium
Wood ash is a good source of Potassium, either dissolved in water or as a top dressing

Welcome to 420 @Kissmy43

Hard to say without knowing your feed/soil etc, but likely suspects are Calcium and Potassium shortage
CalMag is the easiest and fastest way to add Calcium & Magnesium
Wood ash is a good source of Potassium, either dissolved in water or as a top dressing
Good morning potassium sulfate for K and gypsum and or oyster shell flour or AG lime (usually takes quite a bit of lime to change ph)are also good sources for Cal and do you have a good IPM system established?✌️

Welcome to 420Magazine @Kissmy43

You little lady just needs a little attention. How often do you feed her and with what?
Calcium is normally the first to show signs of a deficiency and magnesium will be closely behind.
Yellow leaves can indicate a number of things it won't take long to narrow it down.

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

You little lady just needs a little attention. How often do you feed her and with what?
Calcium is normally the first to show signs of a deficiency and magnesium will be closely behind.
Yellow leaves can indicate a number of things it won't take long to narrow it down.

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Also nitrogen tends to gas off into the atmosphere if your soil is too wet not saying that is the issue with yours but its something to think about ✌️

Welcome Kissmy43! Nice plant just wanting something extra. Get those questions answered and she'll be fine! Looks like what the others are saying to me. In the links below in my post you'll see a problem solver. Check it out and see if you get calcium for the spots and magnesium for the spaces between the veins in the leaves. Calmag is something many of us use to supplement with.

Honestly, i’ve been feeling the same stuff I put on my tomatoes. The first ingredient is nitrogen and then phosphate, calcium magnesium I know I’m doing this wrong by winging it but I’ll get it

Welcome :welcome: @Kissmy43
Anyone have a link to Ems watering thread.
She's overwatered :Namaste:
I run coco in a 10x20x10 greenhouse in Northern Ontario.
If you want any tips on the greenhouse part I'm always available :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

709F138B-F575-49C4-A957-216857ADA134.jpeg

I was thinking that. And sure I’ll hit you up thanks

Have you read this yet?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

So I haven’t watered in two weeks the moisture reader is showing perfect. My pH was on the high side of seven so I added pH down the yellow away. The curling went away. She’s doing great. I fed a little nitrogen. Let’s see what happens. She’s getting tall the other one, not so much.

I haven’t watered her until today. The moisture reading was starting to get low. It’s been almost 2 weeks since her last watering pH was on the high seven side so I added a tad bit of pH down to a gallon of water split between the two plants since they were both acting the same The yellowing went away The leaves stopped curling and she’s looking great.

Back
Top Bottom