Ok Whats Up?!

Skoolie

Okay what's the deal here? I got a pack of Godfather OG seeds and a pack of Gorilla Glue grapefruit seeds and so far the ones I planted this season are both different from each other. The Godfather OG difference is iForce flowered one of the plants early-season and let the second one run its course. The forced flowered Godfather is deep purple and huge. The second Godfather is normal green colored but scrawny. Now the two gorilla glues I planted right next to each other and let them both run their natural courses. I gave them the exact same nutes. 1 flowered with bright pink hairs and the other one has just White hairs. Why would this happen with the same seeds from the same packets? First two pictures are The Godfather second to Gorilla Glue grapefruit
20201009_174804.jpg
20201009_174948.jpg
20201009_174855.jpg
20201009_174907.jpg

i watched a video on how seed banks package seeds , if you watch it you will understand more how you can have all different phenos in one pack , they have 1000s of seeds,, not one will come from the same plant a pack of ten seeds can come from ten plants the same stains though but different phenos coming through , even 1000 seeds you will be lucky it came from the same plant,

you tube
Cannabis Seeds: How Does it Made?

Back
Top Bottom