Nutrient strength by week of company schedule.

Known

Hello, i am starting a grow with Remo nutrients this time but i will be honest after a few grows i still dont understand how to feed.

I am growing in canna professional soil veg ph=5.8 and glower ph=6.2

My temps are 28c ambient, 24c on the soil surface 50-60% humidity

Lets say Remo nuts suggest for week 1 of flower to use 800ppm and my plants need water every 3rd day does that mean i will give 800ppm plus 800ppm after 3 days, or perhaps this means i will split the 800ppm into 400ppm plus 400ppm after 3 days? Or maybe it means to give 800ppm and plain water after 3 days?

I really want to understand what im doing because after 5th week of flower i start having yellowing on my plants.

Im growing from seed, 12 plants per grow and some plants have decent bud but others not.

Any help to open my mind will be apreciated.

Peace ✌️

Hello, i am starting a grow with Remo nutrients this time but i will be honest after a few grows i still dont understand how to feed.

I am growing in canna professional soil veg ph=5.8 and glower ph=6.2

My temps are 28c ambient, 24c on the soil surface 50-60% humidity

Lets say Remo nuts suggest for week 1 of flower to use 800ppm and my plants need water every 3rd day does that mean i will give 800ppm plus 800ppm after 3 days, or perhaps this means i will split the 800ppm into 400ppm plus 400ppm after 3 days? Or maybe it means to give 800ppm and plain water after 3 days?

I really want to understand what im doing because after 5th week of flower i start having yellowing on my plants.

Im growing from seed, 12 plants per grow and some plants have decent bud but others not.

Any help to open my mind will be apreciated.

Peace ✌️
Hey Buddy :ciao:
Sorry about your issues.
I've used Remo many times, great nutrients.
In soil ppm is not a concern.
What you do is just use the soil chart in ml/l not ppm.
Say week 4 say calls for 2ml/l.
You take your plain water and follow the order on the schedule and add 2ml of each toyevery litre of plain water.
Then feed to run off, regardless of ppm and ph.
Then when thirsty again give plain water always to runoff.
Then next time they are thirsty give nutrients again according to the schedule ml/l, full strength.
So it's feed/water/feed/water all with a decent dry period in between.
If your having trouble uptaking nutrients try putting calmag in your plain water before adding your Remo.
Any pics of your girls?
Might help.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey Buddy :ciao:
Sorry about your issues.
I've used Remo many times, great nutrients.
In soil ppm is not a concern.
What you do is just use the soil chart in ml/l not ppm.
Say week 4 say calls for 2ml/l.
You take your plain water and follow the order on the schedule and add 2ml of each toyevery litre of plain water.
Then feed to run off, regardless of ppm and ph.
Then when thirsty again give plain water always to runoff.
Then next time they are thirsty give nutrients again according to the schedule ml/l, full strength.
So it's feed/water/feed/water all with a decent dry period in between.
If your having trouble uptaking nutrients try putting calmag in your plain water before adding your Remo.
Any pics of your girls?
Might help.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks for these precious infos bro.

Haven’t got pics yet. I got 10 to sprout and waiting another 2. All in 1g pots at the moment.

Will be happy to start a journal once I have sprouted all of them and tag you along to keep an eye on me.

Been reading around today and come across @Asesino85 quadlining guide and I think I’m going to follow his technique on this grow for all the 12 girls of seeds mixed strains.

Thanks for these precious infos bro.

Haven’t got pics yet. I got 10 to sprout and waiting another 2. All in 1g pots at the moment.

Will be happy to start a journal once I have sprouted all of them and tag you along to keep an eye on me.

Been reading around today and come across @Asesino85 quadlining guide and I think I’m going to follow his technique on this grow for all the 12 girls of seeds mixed strains.
One thing I recommend with Remo , make sure you get lots of run off every time you water or feed.
Reduces build-up.
Quadlining is fun if you have time.
I use my method to grow big healthy roots fast, producing big bushy girls.
I have zero patience :rofl:
I'd love to follow along when you start your journal :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I'm a big fan of quadding. Nice symmetrical plants and easy to do.

I like it so much I included a link to his thread in my sig!

I'm a big fan of quadding. Nice symmetrical plants and easy to do.

I like it so much I included a link to his thread in my sig!
Hello bro. Yes i was amazed this morning when i found his thread.

Are you growing in canna professional soiless?

Hello bro. Yes i was amazed this morning when i found his thread.

Are you growing in canna professional soiless?
I am not. I'm working to build my own soil from backyard inputs so I'm not the best source for info on your mix

One thing I recommend with Remo , make sure you get lots of run off every time you water or feed.
Reduces build-up.
Quadlining is fun if you have time.
I use my method to grow big healthy roots fast, producing big bushy girls.
I have zero patience :rofl:
I'd love to follow along when you start your journal :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
What method you use for fast veg???☺️

What method you use for fast veg???☺️
@Bill284 Method
Not my choice of name but that's it.
Guaranteed excellent growth, healthy roots and so simple.
There's a ton of pictorials in my Heaven's Shores thread.
But every thread has pictorials on it.
Heaven's Shores solo cups to 200 gallon bags , coco and soil.
All layered with perlite for air retention and great roots.
Impossible to overwater.
I'll answer any questions you have.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Goodmorning my people ✌️

I found this quote: ''Canna says to pH to 5.8 to 6.2. I do 5.8 one water/feed, 6.0 the next, then 6.2 the next. ''

Can anyobody tell if this is a legit way for treating canna pro soil/peat medium?

@Emilya Green would be happy to hear from you also 😃

Back
Top Bottom