Nutrient burn along entire leaf?

THC Onlyfans

Hey guys and gals does this look like nutrient burn or some kind of deficiency. The entire leaf looks like its darkened and not just the tip... :laughtwo: sorry i crack myself up
20200619_221519.jpg
20200619_221512.jpg
20200619_221505.jpg
20200619_221500.jpg

Yes. At a double dose if you are running RO water. If you're worried about nitrogen in the calmag, there are brands out there (like the Organic Calmag from True Plant Science) that contain no nitrogen.

Multivortex nailed it. I use calmag with no nitrogen so I have better control over my nutes, but in your case I would say a little extra nitrogen isn't bad. Start with a double dose but if you're using ro like me then you will have to continuously supplement. Luckily it's one of those things that remedies itself pretty quickly.

Yes. At a double dose if you are running RO water. If you're worried about nitrogen in the calmag, there are brands out there (like the Organic Calmag from True Plant Science) that contain no nitrogen.
Multivortex nailed it. I use calmag with no nitrogen so I have better control over my nutes, but in your case I would say a little extra nitrogen isn't bad. Start with a double dose but if you're using ro like me then you will have to continuously supplement. Luckily it's one of those things that remedies itself pretty quickly.

Running tap at 200ppm. Nute tip burn is similar to mag def except mag def the entire leaf burns? Should i dose calmag with MC or seperate feed?

Back
Top Bottom