Not much vertical growth

Pics are always helpful

IMG_5079.jpeg

... she’s 16 days old got the 4th set of leaves starting to pop out and not much taller than an inch.
Looking good for a plant that is only a touch over 2 weeks old. Probably spent the first week after germinating just sitting there growing the start of a healthy root system.

Don't forget to fill the pot more when you do the next transplanting.

What light are you using and how high?
I wouldn't be too worried, BB is a strong plant and she's probably building roots - then BOOM!
Right now I got it under an 150 watt jamaung have it on like 75% and about 18 in or so above. Here in the next couple weeks I’ll be getting my Vipar spectra XS1500 pro back from my brother in law

IMG_5163.png

Looking good for a plant that is only a touch over 2 weeks old. Probably spent the first week after germinating just sitting there growing the start of a healthy root system.

Okay. You think I should transplant it again it’s in a 3 gallon fabric pot and they are a little wider than most 3 gallon pots I have seen?

You can kinda see In these pics bout how tall they are they are the same pots. Well I got one to upload

IMG_4942.jpeg

How tight did you pack that soil?
As that really changed how big autos could get for me, as it's all about the first few weeks of growth, the quicker and better she takes off the larger she can become.
I seed in the final pot but I make sure it's very very loosely packed soil & perlite, I make it all small no clumps beforehand and then just let it fall and settle in the pot naturally no pressing down, bit of shaking and taps.
And then also make sure the first weeks of watering are done gently, not a big pool of water on top that compresses the soil on the way down.
Autoflower roots are more tiny and delicate and the plant is on a clock and doing this makes sure they can expand fast and unhindered from the start.
It resulted in way larger autos at week 2-3-4 which became way bigger once they started flowering.

How tight did you pack that soil?
As that really changed how big autos could get for me, as it's all about the first few weeks of growth, the quicker and better she takes off the larger she can become.
I seed in the final pot but I make sure it's very very loosely packed soil & perlite, I make it all small no clumps beforehand and then just let it fall and settle in the pot naturally no pressing down, bit of shaking and taps.
And then also make sure the first weeks of watering are done gently, not a big pool of water on top that compresses the soil on the way down.
Autoflower roots are more tiny and delicate and the plant is on a clock and doing this makes sure they can expand fast and unhindered from the start.
It resulted in way larger autos at week 2-3-4 which became way bigger once they started flowering.
didn’t pack it tight but I would almost bet I didn’t just leave that much room maybe I watered to hard and it compacted. Would I be good to repot it now and add more soil? Just got a bag of happy frog today excited to try it out.

hmm a replant shock and possibly pulling off tiny roothairs that are on their way is not going to be beneficial.
Did you water a bit too quick or too much as that can sometimes slow a small auto down to a crawl as well.
I kinda pre moisten the pot and then kinda hold off as long as possible before watering.. if she's not keeling over and the entire pot was well moist before seeding she doesn't need water.

The size ain't that bad for 16 days as well she's yet to take off.
There is a bit of a droop and yellow tint though or is that the picture?

And the other one.. does it take long before the first rays of Sunshine hit her?

Okay. You think I should transplant it again it’s in a 3 gallon fabric pot and they are a little wider than most 3 gallon pots I have seen?
I forgot about the auto-flower part. Some recommend not transplanting. But, there are those who have transplanted successfully. Up to you.

hmm a replant shock and possibly pulling off tiny roothairs that are on their way is not going to be beneficial.
Did you water a bit too quick or too much as that can sometimes slow a small auto down to a crawl as well.
I kinda pre moisten the pot and then kinda hold off as long as possible before watering.. if she's not keeling over and the entire pot was well moist before seeding she doesn't need water.

The size ain't that bad for 16 days as well she's yet to take off.
There is a bit of a droop and yellow tint though or is that the picture?

And the other one.. does it take long before the first rays of Sunshine hit her?
Yeah the big bud had started to yellow when it was only like a week only and I hit it with a little bit of tea i had made with some castings and dr earth helped it out a lot. And the big one I had in a spot where it didn’t get a lot of direct sun so I tied them long lanky branches over and moved it to a better spot. Just did it this morning

IMG_5161.jpeg

Update: She has took off just fine has some good structure actually tied her kver today to get her thickened up.

IMG_5319.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom