Northern Lights #5

Bodhi's NL#5 was really nice too. Don't think those beans are around anymore. Authentic Genetics NL5 all rock hard nugs that are really nice, good yield too. One in particular, grape koolaid pheno will rock your socks on potency and flavor imo.
Cheers
IMG_20231209_123059328.jpg

Uptown Growlabs NL5 says theirs is Bodhi’s NL5 IBL.

One in particular, grape koolaid pheno will rock your socks on potency and flavor imo.
Interesting... sounds like my Cherry Blossom CBD #18 pheno. Did you notice a pheno that was particularly piney/skunky?

Uptown Growlabs NL5 says theirs is Bodhi’s NL5 IBL.

Interesting... sounds like my Cherry Blossom CBD #18 pheno. Did you notice a pheno that was particularly piney/skunky?
Thanks for the info, Bodhi's was the best body buzz on smoking I've ever had. Definitely will look into purchasing from them.
On the Bodhi's definitely a piney/skunky one.
Just placed a order for NL5 from uptown growlabs. 20 beans for 80 bucks. Never ordered from them but the bodhi 5 ibls sounded great for the price 👍

What attracted me to NL5 is the presence of high amounts of pine terpenes, which it seems is super rare for an indica and comes from the Afghan Kush genetics. I'm looking for high pine terpenes for their role in bud rot resistance, for my grow here in Hawaii.

More info on NL5 terps in my thread HERE.

Back
Top Bottom