SPARECHANGE

so i got tired of sleepless nights, when the gurls, make their daily bid for THE LIGHTS... and want a faster turnover because using cannabis oil, for pain mgmnt+, just eats it up, especially, if still testing diff starins, for analgesics' effectiveness... when a season, does zip, for u...
initially, i fought the good fight, against N, retention, via lack of use... they were dark n waxy. i had gallons left, of the gh trio... it's "enough", thirded, to actually go ahead n make a more custom, mix. yes, i kept logs, if u need.
now... I'm kickin myself, for actually havin to check... "ok... these 'spotz'... who's to blame!?"... duh... nearly, teens... obviously, cal-mag... but it'd been so long, since "cmag ISSUES", had reared their ugly heads, n our happy teepee... i had to look! sigh. saw some early leaf fade, in veteran leaf- ... k... 5ml of the purp/micro... and let's c... plus, a shot of cmag, just cause the other tank, teens were messin around! so it's the usual suspects and they made me feel like a rookie, but i think i got this. never forget! less, is often, MORE... noburn, "86'n", policy, posted at the property line!

That's an awesome table setup, all looks good :hookah:
i just saw this...
it's a gh setup. i got the hydro versions n decided to convert em to aero- an expensive and hard to find, route... i HAD TO KNOW!
i used to resent the height of em; losin that vertical tent space cause i cheaped out, before i knew about extensions... but now, appreciate the ability to ignore em longer, with the bigger tanks/res. but if i go 3 days without lookin, it's because I'm sick, or ambitious enough to do consecutive flush days and both r sooo rare... i just solved the vert space issues, by deleting veg so i could stop resenting, regretting and spitting on my reservoirs.

here's the latest on the no veg sitch. i saw some cmag symptoms... some micro symptoms- stopped it. the N retention, hasn't reared its ugly, head, yet so- so far, so good. anything, with real bud on it, now- has the N retention symptoms, FOREVER...

Back
Top Bottom