Newty's Coco Coir & Compost Bag Seed Grow Journal - 2017

420-magazine-mobile2119047832.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1569795002.jpg

Beans are germinating! Decided to do 2 WW XTRM and 2 GTH. Let's see what happens.

Can't wait to see what happens! Hope that GTH is stable for you Newty! Wish I had a few of them. Love the germ setup :)

Also if they turn out ok, I'd love to mail you some! I have so many and they were free;)

Aw that'd be so awesome but I live in the USA :( let's see how they germ and stuff, I'd really appreciate that

So the WW are cracked? After 12 hours! Nothing from GTH yet so fingers crossed. I was thinking, I need to keep them warm but out of the light. Last time I had them in wet paper towels in zips then placed them between 2 plates and threw them outside. This time I did the same thing but put them under the plant light, they'd freeze outside now!! Seems to work good so far. My dad swears by the method of soaking up to 5 seeds in a shot glass filled with water for 48 hours in a dark room and says he's never lost one . I was too nervous to try that. I'm off to my new favourite store tomorrow to grab great white, sensi grow nutrients to charge my Coco with and a pen. I want these new babies to have a great first start. The flowering girls are fast approaching 7 weeks in. the worlds smallest yield will soon be complete!! I can at least hope their quality shit from my true love for them. I'm gonna check their trichs again soon. It's so hard because I'm so god dam shaky!! I'm thinking I'll pull them On Halloween, that's 8 weeks since pistols appeared. any thoughts?

TRICHS!! It's been almost 7 weeks or Day 47 since Pistols appeared.
BB is looking ready??
420-magazine-mobile1167337792.jpg
420-magazine-mobile664117454.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1838159223.jpg
420-magazine-mobile33640112.jpg

Mabel still needs time
420-magazine-mobile143509443.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1039598123.jpg

Christina also needs time
420-magazine-mobile1625380355.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1328975254.jpg

Any feed back on when I should pull would be great!

BB is pretty much 100% milky now, start flushing and pick soon unless you want couchlock effects.

Anyways, super pretty trich shots Newty! I bet she smells amazing :) how was your weekend?

Thanks Horti! I'm thinking I'll pull her this week. The smell is pungent and fresh all at the same time. It smells sweet as well:) BB is extremely sticky and dense so that's hopeful. The other two are definitely different, not as dense and way greener! I think BB is the one giving off the odour but the other two smell delicious as well . my weekend was good, thanks for asking. I'm just heading to the park with my dogs to enjoy this beautiful fall day;) I hope your weekend was well?! .

Thanks Horti! I'm thinking I'll pull her this week. The smell is pungent and fresh all at the same time. It smells sweet as well:) BB is extremely sticky and dense so that's hopeful. The other two are definitely different, not as dense and way greener! I think BB is the one giving off the odour but the other two smell delicious as well . my weekend was good, thanks for asking. I'm just heading to the park with my dogs to enjoy this beautiful fall day;) I hope your weekend was well?! .

MM nothing beats Sticky and dense :) I know what you mean about the sweet/fresh smell. That's a good sign. The others just sound like they have longer to go, any more news in your Germination area? I'm glad you had a good weekend, my weekend was pretty neat. You're so lucky to experience fall.. It's summer year round here :'( Have a good time with your dogs, Newty.

Omg! I'd die for summer year round! I'm such a sun baby;) I do love the colours of fall and outdoor winter sports. All the new girls have cracked so I'm planning to plant them tomorrow...just letting their root stem stick out a bit more;) I bought the rest of the Sensi line to start this grow so I think I'm finally set up for nutrients. I plan to charge my Coco with 1/4 strength grow and feed them day 1 basically. Lil monster aka BB Jr. has lost all her leaves now but the stem is green...fingers crossed she makes it. I'll keep her moist and under the light for now...she's got good roots so I'm not sure why she's not growing new leaves?? I'll prob need to make room in my tent so I'll give the 2 immature girls a couple weeks max then I'll pull them;) there is not much to them so I'll be happy with whatever. I've done everything stressful I could to these girls .and learned so much, I'm sure this 2nd grow will be so much better! Yay 420! I'll start a new journal when I harvest. ..Now I'm off for my walk...lol

Omg! I'd die for summer year round! I'm such a sun baby;) I do love the colours of fall and outdoor winter sports. All the new girls have cracked so I'm planning to plant them tomorrow...just letting their root stem stick out a bit more;) I bought the rest of the Sensi line to start this grow so I think I'm finally set up for nutrients. I plan to charge my Coco with 1/4 strength grow and feed them day 1 basically. Lil monster aka BB Jr. has lost all her leaves now but the stem is green...fingers crossed she makes it. I'll keep her moist and under the light for now...she's got good roots so I'm not sure why she's not growing new leaves?? I'll prob need to make room in my tent so I'll give the 2 immature girls a couple weeks max then I'll pull them;) there is not much to them so I'll be happy with whatever. I've done everything stressful I could to these girls .and learned so much, I'm sure this 2nd grow will be so much better! Yay 420! I'll start a new journal when I harvest. ..Now I'm off for my walk...lol

Please make sure to drop me a link! I follow your journal pretty well as is but I don't want to miss it! Very excited to see your babies and your grow#2.

Thanks Ase! I will for sure. I charged my Coco today and the beans go in bright and early! All 4 cracked and have Lil root stems.I plan to water daily with my nutrients...Also, I sat down and figured out my feeding schedule so I'll post it soon. While I have you?? Question. What do you consider Veg Day 1, like when they have 2 leaves or 4 leaves or the day the beans go in the dirt? I'm hoping I have enough light to get started, I have a marshydro 300 and was going to grab 1 more next month, maybe I should get the 600. I'll be doing some light and exhaust research next after I chop BB;) also I'm planning to dry her in the fridge. I've been following the slow dry fridge cure journal and they have some solid research for potency. Anyhoo, I'm rambling now! Ta Ta .

Hey Newty, super happy your beans popped - I'm thinking they're ALL gonna be winners :) Really excited to see what you do with Coco - you're basically gonna be running hydro and that's awesome. Have a good day!

Thanks Ase! I will for sure. I charged my Coco today and the beans go in bright and early! All 4 cracked and have Lil root stems.I plan to water daily with my nutrients...Also, I sat down and figured out my feeding schedule so I'll post it soon. While I have you?? Question. What do you consider Veg Day 1, like when they have 2 leaves or 4 leaves or the day the beans go in the dirt? I'm hoping I have enough light to get started, I have a marshydro 300 and was going to grab 1 more next month, maybe I should get the 600. I'll be doing some light and exhaust research next after I chop BB;) also I'm planning to dry her in the fridge. I've been following the slow dry fridge cure journal and they have some solid research for potency. Anyhoo, I'm rambling now! Ta Ta .

About a week to ten days after seedlings pop. The stem starts getting fatter instead of being so lanky. It's really a judgement call and is nothing specific.

Good Morning .
BB got cut this morning and we did 1 last photo shoot last night
420-magazine-mobile892162927.jpg
420-magazine-mobile643919888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile435188267.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1267524869.jpg

And the harvest
420-magazine-mobile760445070.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1313852842.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1387539174.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1146388561.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1144335276.jpg

It's definitely a small yield .The smell is sweet and sweaty. The nugs are so sticky and super dense so I'm happy with that turnout! I washed in water just to get the neem soap off and whatever else. Because they are too small to hang I have them on a cookie sheet with news paper. I plan to let dry for 4 hours then into paper bags and into the fridge for a slow dry. Now for the new girls...
420-magazine-mobile1625427295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile903753471.jpg

One WW is popping up this morning and I patiently wait for the others! Also have Lil monster and BB whom I will try to regenerate just for the experience . That's all for now.

Good Morning .
BB got cut this morning and we did 1 last photo shoot last night
420-magazine-mobile892162927.jpg
420-magazine-mobile643919888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile435188267.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1267524869.jpg

And the harvest
420-magazine-mobile760445070.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1313852842.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1387539174.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1146388561.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1144335276.jpg

It's definitely a small yield .The smell is sweet and sweaty. The nugs are so sticky and super dense so I'm happy with that turnout! I washed in water just to get the neem soap off and whatever else. Because they are too small to hang I have them on a cookie sheet with news paper. I plan to let dry for 4 hours then into paper bags and into the fridge for a slow dry. Now for the new girls...
420-magazine-mobile1625427295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile903753471.jpg

One WW is popping up this morning and I patiently wait for the others! Also have Lil monster and BB whom I will try to regenerate just for the experience . That's all for now.

beautiful buds there Newty!! They look like they'll be super tasty!!

Back
Top Bottom