Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Mmmmm yummy. Nice breakfast. I hear aurora is building a massive facility by the airport. I'd love to work there.

YESS!!! I would also like to work there or wherever in this biz! Right now my buds come from Cremona, AB. Aaaand I just switched to OrgamiGram and they are based out of Moncton, NB. I will order from them next and report back! I'm so lucky to say that pretty soon I'll have been mailed weed from coast to coast;) oh and Farmacy Dispensary is my #rideordie and will never leave them..lol Soooo many treats there!
420-magazine-mobile2008276185.jpg

I'm a burnt out social worker and it's truley hard to be genuinely me at work! Marijuana is not a drug it's medicine .. In my field it is a drug so that's tough. I've been in the social work field now for 15 years so I'm ready to jump over to the weed world just trying to figure out how I fit in;) See y'all later gaters

Aw Newty you seem like such a cool cat! It's nice to see you having so much fun here .

I really like your idea of breakfast :3 maybe you can start a b n b XD

Hope your having a great day! Take care Newty! :circle-of-love:

Aw Newty you seem like such a cool cat! It's nice to see you having so much fun here .

I really like your idea of breakfast :3 maybe you can start a b n b XD

Hope your having a great day! Take care Newty! :circle-of-love:
No. Don't do that. I'd be there every day. Lol. Newty would be like" soooo ughhh, when are you going back home" lmao.

No. Don't do that. I'd be there every day. Lol. Newty would be like" soooo ughhh, when are you going back home" lmao.
Lol maybe she'd hire you? ;P

This is your new home XD

Bahahahahahahaha thanks for the idea Big and Swagg your hilarious and hired if that happens. I'm glad to see it so busy and fun in here!

Thanks for the compliment Big, you seem pretty cool yourself:) I bet we're close enough that our paths will cross in the future. I'd love to open a weed bnb near Nordegg like I've seen in Colorado . I'm a pretty good cook so I'd be off to a good start. Have a great day yourself B!

Thank you Utopian and welcome✌️..

I'll be making my rounds soon see y'all around.

Greetings from Australia ! Just read your Journal, seems like your doing a great job. I am growing Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds in Coco, they are close to finish. I also have Sour Crinkle, Blue Toof and Auto Cush from Mephisto Genetics Illuminautos range planted in my 1m x 1m x 2m Tent. The idea was to have a good run before we get the mad heat of summer which will make indoor (my garage) growing impossible. I have seen temps of 70°c plus in my garage during the hottest part of the year.

420-magazine-mobile1481766307.jpg

Mind if I tag along and see how things go ?

Greetings from Australia ! Just read your Journal, seems like your doing a great job. I am growing Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds in Coco, they are close to finish. I also have Sour Crinkle, Blue Toof and Auto Cush from Mephisto Genetics Illuminautos range planted in my 1m x 1m x 2m Tent. The idea was to have a good run before we get the mad heat of summer which will make indoor (my garage) growing impossible. I have seen temps of 70°c plus in my garage during the hottest part of the year.

420-magazine-mobile1481766307.jpg

Mind if I tag along and see how things go ?

Australia . Wow! Yes please join me and my new friends .summer eh? I've heard of this opposites thing .I'd love to check out your Grow! You got a journal? I'll look . in your profile soon.✌️.

Thanks man, and welcome
What are you growing now PE636? Do you have a journal I'd love to check out any pics you have of your WW grow.
Hey thanks... Right now I have 2 Big Foot from Sweet Seeds just starting to flower. There is a journal for that grow and one with the WW as well, if I figure out how to make a link I'll send it along or searching my username might find them.. Cheers

Goodmorning Newty! Hope you have an awesome Sunday :circle-of-love:

Hey thanks... Right now I have 2 Big Foot from Sweet Seeds just starting to flower. There is a journal for that grow and one with the WW as well, if I figure out how to make a link I'll send it along or searching my username might find them.. Cheers
Thanks! I'll find you . I'll see you over there soon. Have a great day PE

Goodmorning Newty! Hope you have an awesome Sunday :circle-of-love:
Thanks darlin. I hope your day is an actual #SundayFunday
Ditto! Hope your day is 420ish!
You as well Grandpa .

It's working on being one, the sun is actually out!! :circle-of-love:

What are you getting up to today?

It's working on being one, the sun is actually out!! :circle-of-love:

What are you getting up to today?

Thanks for asking! I'm taking my doggo's to the park a little later. I'm starting off the day with a quick oil infusion with my Chemo/blue dream. Than I'm making cookies and chocolates for pals and a taste tester basket for our pal Swagg! He will be my official 420 guinea pig

What are you up to Horti?

Just reading out by the pool listening to some Credence Clearwater Revival ;)
Trying to take it easy and get some sunlight

That's awesome though, I'm so jealous of Swagg, wish I could try some treats hehe
I hope you have fun at the park with your doggos

Just reading out by the pool listening to some Credence Clearwater Revival ;)
Trying to take it easy and get some sunlight

That's awesome though, I'm so jealous of Swagg, wish I could try some treats hehe
I hope you have fun at the park with your doggos

Thanks girl!! So so jelly of you laying out. aaaand CCR, you such a cool youngin. I have their big box set...we have good taste in common as well.I wish you were closer too! I'll think of a way to get you something ..

Enjoy the sun Horti!

Back
Top Bottom