Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Rep that maple syrup y'all! .

Big is spot on about the difference in leaf structure Newty - you'll probably see very indica like leaves until you flip as they'll start narrowing in flower because WW is a nice balanced hybrid :) Love WW, bet you're gonna grow a fine example to look at

hope your night is going well Newty

Damn Newty! They are going quickly!

Indica leaves are fat n wide, sativa is skinny and long! Once you get to see a few plants you'll be able to eye the difference from a mile away, so beautiful the different growth characteristics!
420-magazine-mobile2110181746.jpg

Have a great day Newty! Much love from your neighbors out west!
Thanks dude. I saved the pic! Ya this grow will be so different because I know what strains I have. I did research and took notes for all my seeds .I'm going to look at some pics of my first grow to see if I can tell, they are bagseed but I'm pretty sure BB aka BigBertie is blackberry kush...so the name suits her after all;) I had a couple of seeds from a bag of premium BBK along with 6 other randos but I think I can tell now that I smoked it;) Have a great day Big, I'll be by soon! Just getting into some more Chemo Kush.After work J is my favourite J of the day✌️. #poemsbynewty

Canada all up in here! Legal is awesome :). Cool to see so many Canadians around. Plants are looking good Newty!
Love it so dang much! Thanks Freak, I'll be by soon;).✌️.
... I'll be by your journal soon bud.

Rep that maple syrup y'all! .

Big is spot on about the difference in leaf structure Newty - you'll probably see very indica like leaves until you flip as they'll start narrowing in flower because WW is a nice balanced hybrid :) Love WW, bet you're gonna grow a fine example to look at

hope your night is going well Newty
So cool! I can't wait to watch them grow up. Thanks for the props, I will give it my best.

I'll be by soon friend, I hope your night is swell.
Stay cool.✌️.

WW1-Day 17
WW2-Day 11
Big Mama-Day 17 since harvest
GTH Seeds-so many different days . These things are nuts! Maybe I'm nuts

420-magazine-mobile1640939081.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1730556446.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1296686401.jpg

I'm already noticing growth from my ladies...special props to WW2 who's really trying to show off with her size.
I try to keep the tent closed so the RH stays about 70% and the temp is about 22...I just put my digital thermometer in there so I'll have an accurate temp soon. I lowered the lights to 26 inches above the girls and I'll play around with that as they grow. I have the little fan blowing at them for dancing at all times now. Anyone know if I should let them have a fan break? It's just a little USB fan hanging pretty high. I plan to get a small oscillating fan soon, when should I start using that for exercise? This is the outside of the tent, exhaust in progress! .
420-magazine-mobile1795897560.jpg

Big mama is not doing much, I moved her back into the tent to up the humidity and it worked. She's not doing much but she's alive. I just gave her a good feed of AN part 1/2 at half strength. The PPM was 400 going in and 380 coming out, I'm thinking because I flushed her so good before and have not fed her in weeks, she could use a little mixing up! Feel free to offer feedback I tend to garden intuitively but sometimes I get it real wrong .
420-magazine-mobile782556902.jpg

GTHSeeds - 2 have split slightly on their sides and woah how'd those all get in there?? Lol I'm impatient and just through in a few more tonight. I have a 'hot spot' heating pad with a towel buffer...I want them to be warm but not hot! I had a couple stoner minutes without the towel and they were hot! Omg . my poor almost babies. If anything grows from these I already know they will be fn amazing so we will take all your thoughts and prayers and if the weed gods want me to have 8 plants then so be it, I'm sure the hubs will understand .
420-magazine-mobile1738665767.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2087374584.jpg

That's all for tonight! Happy growing.✌️.

Lol keeps scrolling down, 3 seeds Ok, 6 seeds .

Newty is getting ready! XD

Seedlings enjoy occasional breaks from the fan! They'll love you for the oscillating fan! I had a weak fan on mine at all times but would some times give them a night off. Also an oscillating fan will drop your rh just something to watch!

Doing awesome Newty! .

the WWs look awesome Newty! how's your night been?
I hope BB reveg's - it may take her forever hehe, now would be the time to pop some autos while you're veggin these ;) jk jk
maybe just one though :passitleft:

Lol keeps scrolling down, 3 seeds Ok, 6 seeds .

Newty is getting ready! XD

Seedlings enjoy occasional breaks from the fan! They'll love you for the oscillating fan! I had a weak fan on mine at all times but would some times give them a night off. Also an oscillating fan will drop your rh just something to watch!

Doing awesome Newty! .
What's a few more eh!. Thanks for answering my questions Big, makes sense. Thanks for the positive encouragement dude. Have a great night ✌️

the WWs look awesome Newty! how's your night been?
I hope BB reveg's - it may take her forever hehe, now would be the time to pop some autos while you're veggin these ;) jk jk
maybe just one though :passitleft:
Bahahahahahahaha your in my head Horti...I was already thinking.Maybe a couple Cheese .Those autos would catch up quicker;)

You have a great night too Newty! Enjoy the shit outta that chemo kush ;)

If the weed gods are against you, it's not too late. I'll cut you a couple clones from my girls. Probably not too late for cutting clones I don't think. Only 10 days into 12/12. We'll have to compare seed stock and see if we can trade I've got more then I need right now so if u need any just let me know.

If the weed gods are against you, it's not too late. I'll cut you a couple clones from my girls. Probably not too late for cutting clones I don't think. Only 10 days into 12/12. We'll have to compare seed stock and see if we can trade . I've got more then I need right now so if u need any just let me know.

Thanks man! I was thinking the same with mine when they are ready;) Swapping stuff sounds like a new favourite hobby! I hope your ready to be besties! I'm going to friend ya on here next time I log on through my computer! Lol

Thanks man! I was thinking the same with mine when they are ready;) Swapping stuff sounds like a new favourite hobby! I hope your ready to be besties! I'm going to friend ya on here next time I log on through my computer! Lol
A friend with weed is a friend indeed.

To our new friendship...a 420 toast. Spliffs, blunts, brownies, vapes, put em in the air everyone.

Woo . . .

May i suggest for the early stages if ur having trouble maintaining rh, someone told me this and it worked. Cut out the bottom of a 2 litre and place it as a done on the little ladies. After they outgrew that I had to try a few things to try and maintain rh. After fighting with it and being frustrated, I ended up picking up a little humidifier for 10 bucks on kijiji alone with a little heater aswell. Also for 10 bucks. I know especially this time of year I wouldn't be able to control temps of rh. Noe that I'm in flower I took the humidifier out and rh stays around 35-40 ish. I left the heater in there and it's helping me keep my temps in the 20's. If you aren't having issues maintaining the environment then plz pretend this post doesn't exist.

Thanks . My RH is anything but stable although it has been steady at 70% since I put the big plant in there;) as long as I keep the door closed we're all good .I think after I get an oscillating fan in there, I will need to diy something for increased humidity or I might buy a tiny cheap humidifier to match my tiny cheap dehumidifier .I'm sure that will go over well .

Like I said. U need anything, let me know. If I can help, I will. Pots, seeds, humidifier, I got you. I always keep my tent closed. Not just to maintain the environment but for the smell that you will have. My wife was complaining a couple weeks in. And I'm telling her I don't smell nothing. And asked her what are u gonna say when these ladies bud..... mind u I hadn't had my carbon filter rigged up at the time but still I hadn't planned to till flower but the misses insisted. And I just keep her happy.

Haha! I hear ya about the complaints. My hubs is "allergic" to the smell at flower time lol . poor guy, he is patient bless his soul! I plan hopefully to get my garage heated so we won't bother him as much. I also need the carbon filter which will help a lot I hear .I am totally nose blind and well I love the smell so there is that lol My baby girl Chloe (real daughter not plant) is 20 now so she's all moved out, so I can have everything everywhere! #emptynester Happy Shatterday everyone! I'm off to help a friend move a pool table soon.

Also! While I was burping the girls. I took a side by side of the best blue dream nug from Aurora and my BB best nug;) both are beautiful but BB is standing up to that blue dream no prob;)
420-magazine-mobile1765758910.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1604135688.jpg
Mmmmm yummy. Nice breakfast. I hear aurora is building a massive facility by the airport. I'd love to work there.

Back
Top Bottom