Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

You guys have me wishing I could move to Canada ;(

Lucky legal weed folks

I'm seriously considering relocating to Alaska though, something about my piano near a bay-window overlooking snowcapped mountains in a nice rural frontier area sounds beautiful.

You guys have me wishing I could move to Canada ;(

Lucky legal weed folks

I'm seriously considering relocating to Alaska though, something about my piano near a bay-window overlooking snowcapped mountains in a nice rural frontier area sounds beautiful.

Awwwww we'd gladly have you Horti! Yes legal weed. I am truly grateful that I live in Canada. Can I ask what state your in Horti? I know it's warm;) Your Alaskan dream sounds beautiful and I love the mountains .

I actually lived in Woodstock Ont. til I was about 10~ hehe

I live in Florida now, very warm - city is way too big for my liking though

The beaches are definitely nice :thumb: should you ever vacation here be sure to hit me up hehe

Hey Swagg, I got my dr to refer me to the Canadian Cannabinoid Clinic but I think they take self referrals? The one in Edmonton just opened this past July...I love my quarterly appointments with my weed Doc.
It's the truth legal weed from the LP's I can take it on the airplane anywhere in Canada! I'm working on my Grow licence just sending in all the forms this week. I just want to grown my own medicine god dammit! It should be all g. I also have my side orders to the Farmacy in Victoria;) can't stay away from it! That's too bad about your doctor:/ smh at that shit. I'm lucky and my dr is fully supportive. Have you ever tried Nabilone? I use that as a PRN too and it's aight.

I definitely have lots of taste testers but always have room for a couple more;) I made mini lemon loafs last month which were a big hit;) This is the pic I use to demonstrate my edibles so going slow is recommended .
420-magazine-mobile297495795.jpg

Sneaky buggers!

Chow✌️

Thx for the tip. Printed off thier self referral. Might send it in tomorrow. I do have an appt with natural health services in a week and a half so hopefully between the 2 of them someone can help me out. Sad part about my Dr...best doctor I've had. Wife and I love him as out physician but if his personal beliefs or info he got from his seminars are more important then my health and well being then I may need to find another Dr. I'll have to see what all this hype is about with ur edibles. Sounds intimidating. They're hard to judge cuz u don't know how strong it is till it hits you. I've been pimp slapped by edibles a few times. No baby powder or nothing....just a swift strong back hand that nearly put me on my ass.

U make everything urself or do u use something for decarb....magical butter machine for the butter/oils etc?

Could really use a strong Indica to put me to sleep right now. Fuck I hate this shit.

Saskatoonian are u. I forgot to mention my trio over there cost me 300 bucks in fines. Rcmp pulled me over for my tinted windows and tail lights. Ughhhhh. Poof, more of my money going somewhere it doesn't need to go. Cya later newty.

I actually lived in Woodstock Ont. til I was about 10~ hehe

I live in Florida now, very warm - city is way too big for my liking though
Woohoo. Ontario in the house. I grew up in and around Toronto from about 9 till 26 ish. Then out west into newty's stomping grounds. Florida sounds real good right about this tike of year. I wish I could do that. Head south for 5 months. We can dream right.

Haaaaay. Glad to help .They try to keep everything a god damn secret so it's hard to manoeuvre through!

I do make it myself .decarb in the oven then my own stove top method. I use coconut oil and no water. I find when I've used water it tastes way worse. I've tried the butter machine and it works great but grinds it up too much and again with the water...lol my preference anyways.I've tried a few diff things and most recently fresh harvest infused oil. worked amazing! Too bad about your toon town trip:/

I just got into some chemo kush so I'm signing off.

Enjoy Newty! . . .

Goodmorning Newty :cheer: hope you have a great Friday

Thanks man!! I love Edmonton and I love Alberta! I'm also a proud Saskatchewan girl and serious Roughrider fan! ... I hope we can still be friends Neil.Where in Bc are you? I plan to live in that province eventually .
I live on the coast now. Vancouver. I think we can still be friends. I'll be forever Albertan ;)

Looks good Newty! love their leaf structure looks like they will have some nice indica traits

Damn Newty! They are going quickly!

Indica leaves are fat n wide, sativa is skinny and long! Once you get to see a few plants you'll be able to eye the difference from a mile away, so beautiful the different growth characteristics!
420-magazine-mobile2110181746.jpg

Have a great day Newty! Much love from your neighbors out west!

Back
Top Bottom