Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Ur plants will thank you for going straight coco. Roots will also be healthy and look amazing. If ur in the mood for experimenting then consider air pots. I love mine. Plus they look cool lol.

Next batch of any edibles you make, I volunteer to be ur test dummy. Hopefully ur somewhere around the capital over here and we can barter and exchange goods!! Keep up the good work and keep kicking it up a notch. Push those ladies to thier max potential.

Newty I love the way the AN Sensi for Coco sounds! I also love the science you're putting into it regarding PPM - pretty much JUST like a hydro grow. You will be rewarded with fantastic potency, flavor and yield!

I'd lower the lights to about 25" from the tops once the next leaf comes out, and from there slowly lower it to 18" - I have my lights just 5-6" from the tops of my plant now hehehe

Have a good thursday Newty!

Ur plants will thank you for going straight coco. Roots will also be healthy and look amazing. If ur in the mood for experimenting then consider air pots. I love mine. Plus they look cool lol.

Next batch of any edibles you make, I volunteer to be ur test dummy. Hopefully ur somewhere around the capital over here and we can barter and exchange goods!! Keep up the good work and keep kicking it up a notch. Push those ladies to thier max potential.

Hey man, thanks for the tips! I'll check out the air pots. I'm in the capital of Alberta. I'm actually heading to Ottawa at the end of the month for Grey Cup!! Woooot I am bringing stuff with me and I love to share my yum Yums! I send my Canadian pals stuff too so maybe you want a Xmas cookie . I must warn that my cookies have caused 3 fainting episodes from 3 friends so I guess they are strong. I think that's a good promotion for those that like potency. Have a great day!

Newty I love the way the AN Sensi for Coco sounds! I also love the science you're putting into it regarding PPM - pretty much JUST like a hydro grow. You will be rewarded with fantastic potency, flavor and yield!

I'd lower the lights to about 25" from the tops once the next leaf comes out, and from there slowly lower it to 18" - I have my lights just 5-6" from the tops of my plant now hehehe

Have a good thursday Newty!

Thanks girl! I'm going to keep lowering as the leafs pop out so I thank you . I'm getting ready to go see them today after their first sleep. Thanks for you support and kind words. I feel like a weed scientist sometimes when I'm doing research, I just love it so much. Have a great day, I'll be over to your journal after my coffee;)

I bet they've changed a lot just since going under that light ;) hope you're set for a good day

Hey man, thanks for the tips! I'll check out the air pots. I'm in the capital of Alberta. I'm actually heading to Ottawa at the end of the month for Grey Cup!! Woooot I am bringing stuff with me and I love to share my yum Yums! I send my Canadian pals stuff too so maybe you want a Xmas cookie . I must warn that my cookies have caused 3 fainting episodes from 3 friends so I guess they are strong. I think that's a good promotion for those that like potency. Have a great day!
Sharing is caring. I'll take whatever u toss my way. If it's free, it's for me. I got my air pots from a certain hydro store on the west side. I've been the one on the east side of town but it's too out of my way for simple little things I need. Cheap too. 5 bucks maybe. Can't remember. If u do go there tho, I find it hard to understand them sometimes. But of a language barrier. When it comes to edibles I always start small. This past summer I had cookies and mango juice with a friend. He tells me to take a few sips to start and maybe just a couple bites of the cookie. Ok I did that, meanwhile he downs his whole drink plus the cookie. He was sick and I wasn't.

Grey cup sure sounds like a blast. I need to take my boys to one of the Eskimos games too. Been meaning to for a couple years. I was all over Ontario and Montreal this summer visiting. I love going back there.

Enjoy ur day and stay warm. Was cold this morning when I took my little ones to daycare. Sun's out now but not sure how much it's warmed up if at all. ✌✌

Also, did you get ur script thru ur family Dr or did you go thru NHS? My family Dr doesn't believe cannabis is of any medicinal value so he refused to give me a script and I didn't bother asking him for a referral since he doesn't believe in it I figured it would be a waste of my breath to ask him. He was willing to give me opiods tho. I don't get it. Here's a bag of chemicals vs here some all natural medicine. No brainer to me but his beliefs are his beliefs I guess.

Off Topic - But quick question. How do you move your Journal to Completed?
You can flag your post n ask them to move it too; nice n easy!

Sorry had to jump ahead lol. Can I make a small recommendation and PLEASE forgive me if you have been advised already....
I also use sensi grow for coco. Maybe keep the feeding at1 ml per liter. I saw adverse effects at more than 2 ml per liter. Started to see some clawing and tip burn.

Everything's looking great though! I just have found that 1/2 strength is the max my plants want in veg. Just dont want you to have to repeat my mistake Hahaha. Hope your day is going well

Sharing is caring. I'll take whatever u toss my way. If it's free, it's for me. I got my air pots from a certain hydro store on the west side. I've been the one on the east side of town but it's too out of my way for simple little things I need. Cheap too. 5 bucks maybe. Can't remember. If u do go there tho, I find it hard to understand them sometimes. But of a language barrier. When it comes to edibles I always start small. This past summer I had cookies and mango juice with a friend. He tells me to take a few sips to start and maybe just a couple bites of the cookie. Ok I did that, meanwhile he downs his whole drink plus the cookie. He was sick and I wasn't.

Grey cup sure sounds like a blast. I need to take my boys to one of the Eskimos games too. Been meaning to for a couple years. I was all over Ontario and Montreal this summer visiting. I love going back there.

Enjoy ur day and stay warm. Was cold this morning when I took my little ones to daycare. Sun's out now but not sure how much it's warmed up if at all. ..

Also, did you get ur script thru ur family Dr or did you go thru NHS? My family Dr doesn't believe cannabis is of any medicinal value so he refused to give me a script and I didn't bother asking him for a referral since he doesn't believe in it I figured it would be a waste of my breath to ask him. He was willing to give me opiods tho. I don't get it. Here's a bag of chemicals vs here some all natural medicine. No brainer to me but his beliefs are his beliefs I guess.

Hey Swagg, I got my dr to refer me to the Canadian Cannabinoid Clinic but I think they take self referrals? The one in Edmonton just opened this past July...I love my quarterly appointments with my weed Doc.
It's the truth legal weed from the LP's I can take it on the airplane anywhere in Canada! I'm working on my Grow licence just sending in all the forms this week. I just want to grown my own medicine god dammit! It should be all g. I also have my side orders to the Farmacy in Victoria;) can't stay away from it! That's too bad about your doctor:/ smh at that shit. I'm lucky and my dr is fully supportive. Have you ever tried Nabilone? I use that as a PRN too and it's aight.

I definitely have lots of taste testers but always have room for a couple more;) I made mini lemon loafs last month which were a big hit;) This is the pic I use to demonstrate my edibles so going slow is recommended .
420-magazine-mobile297495795.jpg

Sneaky buggers!

Chow✌️

Sorry had to jump ahead lol. Can I make a small recommendation and PLEASE forgive me if you have been advised already....
I also use sensi grow for coco. Maybe keep the feeding at1 ml per liter. I saw adverse effects at more than 2 ml per liter. Started to see some clawing and tip burn.

Everything's looking great though! I just have found that 1/2 strength is the max my plants want in veg. Just dont want you to have to repeat my mistake Hahaha. Hope your day is going well .

Hey Dabber.Thanks for the tip! I just went up to 2 ml this week and so I appreciate the heads up. I'm trying to punch them but also wait and watch so I think it will be a bit slower now. I think I decided to keep them at half until 4 weeks. I'm also testing PPM just to be super sure I don't burn them! Glad your watching out for us Man.. have a great night.

have a great night Newty :thumb:

I knew there was a reason I liked you newty. I grew up in Edmonton. Spent 30 years there. Love that city. I love in BC now though

I knew there was a reason I liked you newty. I grew up in Edmonton. Spent 30 years there. Love that city. I love in BC now though

Thanks man!! I love Edmonton and I love Alberta! I'm also a proud Saskatchewan girl and serious Roughrider fan! ... I hope we can still be friends Neil.Where in Bc are you? I plan to live in that province eventually .

Back
Top Bottom