Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

420-magazine-mobile756818523.jpg

Lil Hawaiian breakfast
Again knocking it outta the park with the breakfast menu . love it!

Ooh I love rolling joints- id say I'm good at rolling but I have to give all the credit to the sticky ass weed we get in BC lol can't roll the dry stuff if my life depended on it .

Hope you have a great day Newty! Lots of love from out west! . .

Hope you're having an awesome day Newty! I'm catching up and making rounds now after a hard day at work :laughtwo:
ya girl works at a nursery now!

So happy to see your journal so festive and fast paced :circle-of-love:

I'm on it! Peace Newty! .

I tell my girlfriend (the massage therapist) that she has unicorn hands. It's amazing what she can do with them and the healing power of massage (I know I sound really hippie but I'm not). I am stubborn and never went to massages. She has to give free ones for school so I take full advantage of that. Truthfully, she's always given me massages and now that she knows what she is doing it's amazing that it heals and relaxes at the same time. I can't wait to incorporate CBD creams into her massages and feel the healing power of CBD and her hands! Anyways, because you are wearing unicorn pajamas in your Hawaiian breakfast picture and it made me think of that.

I'm really glad my germination method worked well for you. I usually let them go until the little white root is about 1cm out. Either way it looked like they all popped! Look at you go! Now maybe you can show the old pops a thing or two ;).

I appreciate you blindly taking my advice and I'm glad you are doing well with it. I'm so nervous that someone will do what I say and have no success with it and be mad. It does help verify that my methods are correct though when other people use them with success. Thanks for being a guinea pig for me of sorts. I just want people to do well and by the look of how many people are along for this party, you are doing a great job of that so far. Keep it up!

Well I Could Bring my own dog to. That way there is more to cuddle :) cool that you have Some dutch blood in you. Where do you live? I still have to catch Up a little.

I have seen you like the WW. I got one auto going at This moment and 3 others. Also i have about 40 ww reg seeds because i like them so much :)

Have a wonderfull day and you are more then welcome at my journal and sofa.. macho(my dog) is waiting for a Hug
Hi NS:) I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada . what about you? Aww Macho sounds cute. I would love to give him a hug .

Again knocking it outta the park with the breakfast menu . love it!

Ooh I love rolling joints- id say I'm good at rolling but I have to give all the credit to the sticky ass weed we get in BC lol can't roll the dry stuff if my life depended on it .

Hope you have a great day Newty! Lots of love from out west! . .
Haha thanks Big, it was a fabulous and productive day out and about. Time to settle in, make supper and chill. I'll be updating soon;)
Morning Doobs! Whoop! Puff puff pass!
.✌️....
Now you have me licking my lips. Those chocolates wouldn't last very long with me. :cheer:
Haha! They don't last lol no here either.

Hope you're having an awesome day Newty! I'm catching up and making rounds now after a hard day at work :laughtwo:
ya girl works at a nursery now!

So happy to see your journal so festive and fast paced :circle-of-love:

This is such great news Horti! Congrats girl. Was today your first day? How was it? I'll be by your journal soon, just back from Costco etc.

Haha.✌️.

I tell my girlfriend (the massage therapist) that she has unicorn hands. It's amazing what she can do with them and the healing power of massage (I know I sound really hippie but I'm not). I am stubborn and never went to massages. She has to give free ones for school so I take full advantage of that. Truthfully, she's always given me massages and now that she knows what she is doing it's amazing that it heals and relaxes at the same time. I can't wait to incorporate CBD creams into her massages and feel the healing power of CBD and her hands! Anyways, because you are wearing unicorn pajamas in your Hawaiian breakfast picture and it made me think of that.

I'm really glad my germination method worked well for you. I usually let them go until the little white root is about 1cm out. Either way it looked like they all popped! Look at you go! Now maybe you can show the old pops a thing or two ;).

I appreciate you blindly taking my advice and I'm glad you are doing well with it. I'm so nervous that someone will do what I say and have no success with it and be mad. It does help verify that my methods are correct though when other people use them with success. Thanks for being a guinea pig for me of sorts. I just want people to do well and by the look of how many people are along for this party, you are doing a great job of that so far. Keep it up!

AMAZING unicorn story Ase! .Again you having me wishing to be your neighbour. you and your wife sound like my kind of peeps and that reminds me I need to book a massage. My Hawaiian breakfast was delish!

I trust what you have to say for 2 reasons; 1. Your plants speak for themselves ..Fir real though .2. You continue to go out of your way to help me, a lil old northern hippy gal. I know how hard it is to read through journals and keep up and you go above and beyond to help the community. Aaaaand you do research for me and my plants like wow. also I can tell you and I are cut from the same cloth . I'll be your guinea pig no problem and pass on your knowledge to the next wave of newbs. I'd never get mad about something not working, it's all a live a learn thing to me.
I love chatting with old dad about all the new weed knowledge stuff, he's learning too I think;) I appreciate the vote of confidence brother. catch ya around.✌️.

I'll have a plant update later but I have an update on my afternoon #weedfriends walk with my new brother Swagg. He is a straight up kind and funny dude so here's to new friendships .. I'm dying to hear some reviews...I assume he's in a coma with his wife.. also look at all the cool stuff he hooked me up with so I can wait a bit to purchase some things. The hubs thanks you.But really the extra money will go on bigger lights let's be real..
420-magazine-mobile985518652.jpg

Oh and those sparkly things are the girls future restraints #LST

Nice! Whip them #skinnybitches into shape .

Newty's Party Pantry - Perpetual Coco Grow

I fell asleep at last nights party...after a sesh with VCDC and a #comachocolate
Update tonight after work. .✌️.
420-magazine-mobile1431006344.jpg

Last nights fun! Yes I wore my Jammie's all day;) lol

Hi NS:) I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada . what about you? Aww Macho sounds cute. I would love to give him a hug .

Haha thanks Big, it was a fabulous and productive day out and about. Time to settle in, make supper and chill. I'll be updating soon;)

.✌️....

Haha! They don't last lol no here either.

This is such great news Horti! Congrats girl. Was today your first day? How was it? I'll be by your journal soon, just back from Costco etc.

Haha.✌️.

Cool :) I live in The Netherlands, so it's semi legal here...

Macho's name was a guideline... but he turned out to be a fruitfly in a shepherd mix body . he always want to be hugged :D.

Have a great day.

Hope you're having an awesome day Newty, can't wait to see an update of your babies!
PS I'm pretty sure we have the same pajama bottoms... xD

Cool :) I live in The Netherlands, so it's semi legal here...

Macho's name was a guideline... but he turned out to be a fruitfly in a shepherd mix body . he always want to be hugged :D.

Have a great day.

Haha Macho sounds great! .

Ooooh the motherland! Nice! I want to visit one day, my hubby has family that way. I hope you had a great day. I'm just getting my first j of the day in after a long day of work...

Hope you're having an awesome day Newty, can't wait to see an update of your babies!
PS I'm pretty sure we have the same pajama bottoms... xD

I'm on it Horti. I couldn't wait to rush in and check on my babies. I swear they grew in 10 hours! Stay tuned just getting my first j in..
I took you for a unicorn girl! Right on.

This VCDC is no joke...tingles everywhere. #tinglesaremyfavourite

WW1 -Day 20
WW2 -Day 13

GTH -Day VARIOUS. They have all split and tails are coming at a slow and steady pace. Not ready to plant yet but close for a couple.
I took these yesterday
420-magazine-mobile162454733.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1891803228.jpg
420-magazine-mobile688323821.jpg

And today!
420-magazine-mobile722003255.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1250030700.jpg

Sorry for the blurple .

I can see quick growth these past few days and this morning they looked so happy and there was condensation everywhere and RH was 80%. So tropical . They love Swagg's humidifier. I didn't want to leave it on over night so what I did was run it for about an hour or two before bed with the door closed and then unplugged it for the night. That was the perfect amount .

Night all

Back
Top Bottom