RHUMP

Hello, I'm Rob....first things first, I am seeking information, knowledge, experience and advice. Is this the right place?
. hava good day!

You wont find experience here, you must accumulate that yerself

Hello Paul, thanks for responding! I'm brand new to this, and I'm an old guy. It's kinda scary. And I have so many questions.

This dude was brand new hes just cropped his grow with my help
705dfc5dbc64d9242c330ccf0d6de55a.png

I'm planning a hydro/tent system. I think my biggest fear and hang up is ordering g seeds. I'm sure it's a sketchy area.

Re: Newbie
I'm planning a hydro/tent system. I think my biggest fear and hang up is ordering seeds. I'm sure it's a sketchy area.

No it's not as long as you go to a reliable site which there are several really good ones, ya just gotta ask.
If you want to learn how to grow your own medicine, then you came to the right place but it doesn't happen overnight, as you will hit bumps and potholes through the process, but the satisfaction you get from your first harvest is well worth the stress! Plus your learning along the way which is what you want.
Good luck and if you need some reliable sources, DM me and I will point you in the right direction. Peace

T

No it's not as long as you go to a reliable site which there are several really good ones, ya just gotta ask.
If you want to learn how to grow your own medicine, then you came to the right place but it doesn't happen overnight, as you will hit bumps and potholes through the process, but the satisfaction you get from your first harvest is well worth the stress! Plus your learning along the way which is what you want.
Good luck and if you need some reliable sources, DM me and I will point you in the right direction. Peace

T

Do you have a recommendation on a specific seed vendor?

My first choice is
The Dank Team
Just Google The Dank Team and it'll take you to the site. It's stealthy and their distributed right from Michigan. Some of the best breeders work with this bank!

Next would be
Herbies seedbank, they are located in Spain but their reliability is second to none when compared to other over seas banks.

Bud Depot in Canada is another but that would be my absolute last choice. Whatever you do, do NOT order from Attitude feedback!

Lemme know if this was of any help and if not I have several more!

Direct message, which I should work, as I have done with a few other members but it doesn't work but no biggie.

Hey! I got frustrated with this computer crap and learning the site! I'm back and did some crappie fishing to get my head right!
I still haven't pulled the trigger. My expense list grew pretty fast and so havin to put some $$ together.
I've also been working on a different location but haven't secured one just yet. The apartment is the last place I want to do this, but extreme times can call for extreme measures!

Back
Top Bottom