Newbie here needs advice please

sammysamsam

420 Member
Hi
My gorilla glue is flowering and about 3 weeks in, my question is how long do I keep feeding nutrients to her for? And what is flushing and when do you do that 🤔 I've come this far and don't want yo stuff it all up, help 🙏

Screenshot_20241013_122210_Messages.jpg

20241013_112638.jpg

Looking good. What nutes are you using? Many popular bottled nutes have a feed schedule you can easily follow.
In general though...yes...you want to keep giving them food throughout the bloom cycle. Optimally the middle number should be higher than the other two...like 3-7-4/etc. (to offer more phosphorous).

"Flushing" is subjective to the grower. Some folks swear by it...others...not so much or at all. If you grow organically it is not needed whatsoever. If you are using chems...it might be needed if you >overfertilize< and push your plants >hard< throughout the bloom cycle.

Either way...if you want to see/want to try to achieve a "fade" in your plants where you can see the plant slowly turning color and losing chlorophyll...you can "flush" over the last 10 days by basically just nixing the nutes from the mix. No buckets of water dumped on em/etc. Just water normally without nutrients.

Hi
My gorilla glue is flowering and about 3 weeks in, my question is how long do I keep feeding nutrients to her for? And what is flushing and when do you do that 🤔 I've come this far and don't want yo stuff it all up, help 🙏

Screenshot_20241013_122210_Messages.jpg

20241013_112638.jpg
Looks great no need to flush.
Do you have a schedule for your nutrients? Flowering nutrients?
Following the schedule right to harvest will help.
I feed until chop personally.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom