New to site

blaisdell

420 Member
new to the site was thinking about starting a daily grow diary/ log and that I could get some pointers from you guys as we go. I'm not experiencing any problems whatsoever at the moment but just wanted to see what other people do and see if I can learn a few new tricks and maybe teach y'all a cpl as well. what thread would be good to start this journey on in here. btw I've been doing a 100% organic grows using roots organics liquid fertilizer's with terp tea bloom boost last cpl weeks. would prefer to stay organic but not opposed to trying other things out on one plant to see if I like it. also I'm doing soil no hydroponic setup or desire to get one atm

:welcome: feel free to upload some pics here but if your looking to journal your grow Here's the best place to start.

The first post gives you an idea on how to get it started 👍 also once you've created a new thread you can add it too your signature for other growers to find it easier.

Happy growing ✌️

new to the site was thinking about starting a daily grow diary/ log and that I could get some pointers from you guys as we go. I'm not experiencing any problems whatsoever at the moment but just wanted to see what other people do and see if I can learn a few new tricks and maybe teach y'all a cpl as well. what thread would be good to start this journey on in here. btw I've been doing a 100% organic grows using roots organics liquid fertilizer's with terp tea bloom boost last cpl weeks. would prefer to stay organic but not opposed to trying other things out on one plant to see if I like it. also I'm doing soil no hydroponic setup or desire to get one atm
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Nice to have you here :high-five:
Do you have any pics of your garden?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @blaisdell. CL🍀 :thumb: :welcome: :cheer::party::cheer::theband:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @blaisdell

Are you growing indoors or outdoors?
Do you have any image of your little lady you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Welcome to the best forums online blaisdell here @420Magazine.com we are one big family! Our members are just like you and we all share our journeys to help one another benefit from our mistakes and triumphs
Feel free to create a grow journal or just sit back and follow others either way we are glad you are here at 420Mag and look forward to becoming great friends

Back
Top Bottom