New to growing, but long time consumer

Hello everyone! I'm new to this community, but I've been a consumer for a very long time. I'm starting to grow a few plants for myself and hope to be able to make edibles for pain control, or grow a nice easy smoking bud with a little help from my friends.
:welcome:to the forum @kjballard :passitleft:you're in the right place for all your cannabis needs

Hello everyone! I'm new to this community, but I've been a consumer for a very long time. I'm starting to grow a few plants for myself and hope to be able to make edibles for pain control, or grow a nice easy smoking bud with a little help from my friends.
Welcome to the forums! There is a ton of knowledge in these forums, and I know I’m fortunate I found this place!

What direction are you leaning for growing? Have you bought any gear yet? Check out the vendors before you do purchase, if you haven’t already.

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Hope your garden is doing well.
Any help you need we are always available. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @kjballard

What style growing do you enjoy, soil, water or something else?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Back
Top Bottom