New to forum

What’s going on everyone, I’m new to 420 magazine and really glad I found it. My names Kyle I’m from Connecticut and a newish grower. Right now I just have this one plant growing outside in a frabric 5 gallon pot. It’s gorilla glue autoflower. These pictures were taken this past Sunday, by looking at them how much longer would you say before harvest? 2 weeks? Would love any feed back.

IMG_2833.jpeg

IMG_2831.jpeg

IMG_2830.jpeg

IMG_2829.jpeg

Hi Mate, welcome to 420
Good looking plant
When all the white pistils have turned rusty and crinkled, the resin will swell more and ripen for a week or so after that, depending on how you like your smoke

What’s going on everyone, I’m new to 420 magazine and really glad I found it. My names Kyle I’m from Connecticut and a newish grower. Right now I just have this one plant growing outside in a frabric 5 gallon pot. It’s gorilla glue autoflower. These pictures were taken this past Sunday, by looking at them how much longer would you say before harvest? 2 weeks? Would love any feed back.

IMG_2833.jpeg

IMG_2831.jpeg

IMG_2830.jpeg

IMG_2829.jpeg
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Beautiful lady.
When she has finished flowering all the white pistils turn red and crinkle in.
At the same time she will stop eating.
If your still feeding she is still flowering.
Wait until she stops draining her pot regularly before you chop.
Nice work Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thank you for the advice. This is where I tend to screw things up. So right now I’m going to just water every 2-3 days figuring she should be ready to harvest in the next 2 weeks. Sound about right? Or wrong?

Thank you for the advice. This is where I tend to screw things up. So right now I’m going to just water every 2-3 days figuring she should be ready to harvest in the next 2 weeks. Sound about right? Or wrong?
There are many opinions about this and most of them work fine. For me, I can tell you that it’s best to monitor the plants consumption level and reduce accordingly. One way is to weigh pot just after watering and then monitor the weight daily - the less she drinks the slower her weight will go down. After a while you’ll be able to tell by just feel of picking up pot and monitoring other behavior. I generally slow down watering when pistils are still a little white and trichomes are at least half cloudy provided she’s also slowing down water intake at that time. I generally stop watering when I’m a week or so within my desired level of amber trichomes provided I haven’t been hit with other factors forcing me to chop sooner.

Back
Top Bottom