New to forum

esthermarie123

420 Member
Hi everyone. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows why my plant that I started from seedling, when I topped it finally it sprouted 3 branches.
I'm growing in outdoor mini garden. we have 4 clones and my seedling. She sprouted may 21,2024 I sadly am new to growing anything. So being over zealous. I over watered and stunted her badly. But she has some how survived. Now she is starting to take off on a growth spurt. She is pretty unique from everything I have heard and understand. But I would like to know if I did something wrong when I topped it to make this happen? Will this affect the smoke?
Shoot I don't even know for sure if it will produce flower at all. I got The seed out of some smoke I bought in the 90's and saved.

IMG_20240725_160110620.jpg
IMG_20240725_160148011.jpg
IMG_20240724_103052979_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240622_100109248.jpg

Hi everyone. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows why my plant that I started from seedling, when I topped it finally it sprouted 3 branches.
I'm growing in outdoor mini garden. we have 4 clones and my seedling. She sprouted may 21,2024 I sadly am new to growing anything. So being over zealous. I over watered and stunted her badly. But she has some how survived. Now she is starting to take off on a growth spurt. She is pretty unique from everything I have heard and understand. But I would like to know if I did something wrong when I topped it to make this happen? Will this affect the smoke?
Shoot I don't even know for sure if it will produce flower at all. I got The seed out of some smoke I bought in the 90's and saved.
You might have set het back a few weeks, but in veg it won't matter much for the final product ad long as she has time to recover from whatever happened. I can't see if it's a girl at this early stage, maybe someone else has those eyes. But let's hope it is ✌️
What can happen if you shock it is it becomes a hermie. From now on, read up on how to care for your plant as best as you can and hope for the best.

This is me writing from my head. Good Luck 🤞

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Let her veg for a bit and she will make you proud.
You can't effect the buds/smoke yet as you don't have any.
By mid August she will start to stretch then start flowering, doubling in size.
That's when buds form.
Nice work the topping looks fine.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @esthermarie123

Your plant will start a little slow outside, mainly because your harvest window will be around mid October. Just water and feed her and you should be fine.

What nutrient line are you using?
Will you be transplanting them into bigger pots or in the ground?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

I just wanted to ask if anyone knows why my plant that I started from seedling, when I topped it finally it sprouted 3 branches.
It is common enough that there is nothing to worry about. I had a plant do the same after topping. For awhile it was growing 3 stems. When those stems got large enough I topped them and started to root the cuttings. Shortly after the rooted cutting were place in small containers of soil I noticed that the new nodes were back to 2 opposite each other. Life was normal and my dreams of a special triple stemmed plant were over.

Back
Top Bottom