New Research Highlights CBD's Potential in Reducing Anxiety and Stress

denizcan

420 Member
Hello guys!:)

I wanted to share a news I recently came across regarding the use of CBD in managing anxiety and stress. As many of you know, the therapeutic benefits of cannabis, particularly CBD, have been a hot topic of research and discussion. A new study published in the Journal of Clinical Psychology sheds light on how CBD can potentially help individuals suffering from anxiety disorders.

Study Highlights:

1. Participants and Methods: The study involved 150 participants diagnosed with moderate to severe anxiety disorders. Over a period of 8 weeks, they were administered varying doses of CBD oil, ranging from 25 mg to 75 mg per day.
  2. Results: Remarkably, 75% of the participants reported a significant reduction in their anxiety levels after the 8-week period. The researchers noted improvements in sleep patterns and overall stress levels as well.
  3. Mechanism: According to the study, CBD interacts with the body's endocannabinoid system, which plays a crucial role in regulating mood, stress, and anxiety.
Why This Matters:
Anxiety and stress are prevalent issues in today's fast-paced world, and traditional pharmaceuticals often come with a host of side effects. This research offers hope for those seeking natural alternatives. CBD's potential as a non-addictive, natural remedy could revolutionize how we approach mental health treatment.

Query:
I am curious to hear your thoughts with CBD. Have any of you used CBD to manage anxiety or stress? What dosages have you found effective?

Thanks

Respected community member
Deniz Can🥰

I've been using it for a while now and have noticed a considerable improvement in my anxiety levels and overall stress management.
I get my CBD oil from Releaf Clinic in the UK, and it costs me about £190 per month. For me, a 30 ml bottle each month works perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom