New Member Needing some major help please!

Teardropz

420 Member
Hey everyone first time posting here I'm a grower from KY only been growing a couple years don't smoke just am a hobbiest I have a couple plants that aren't doing that great and I wanna figure out why the 2 strains I am working with are Swiss Cheese and #1 Glue I started them may and put them in the ground end of May id say I usually am able to just put them out and they handle themselves I do fertilize etc but not often I water once in a while but not often just not sure what the problem is and I could be over reacting as well and just overthinking it pictures will be posted with this thread please let me know your thoughts the first pgoto is the #1 glue and the 2nd is swiss cheese
IMG_20240629_075924.jpg
IMG_20240629_075913.jpg

Did you pack the soil loose or tight? If it's tight it will take a long time for her to establish a larger root system, if it's loose it will also take a long time before she can establish a large root system but a bit faster initially and she's probably very busy under ground.
If it's been cold during night or day or the difference too high that will slow down plant a lot.. it's best to grow the plant already to the size of the second one and bigger in safe conditions before planting her outside, she'll be a lot faster in taking off and being able to deal with the environment.

looks like the blurry phase lol

they have a few mites but nothing that isn't normal for outdoor. it looks like they are just getting acclimatized and will catch and take off soon. keep up with what you've been doing and watch. sometimes it takes a bit for them to root into the native soil.

good so far.

:welcome: to the forum @Teardropz :passitleft: As @bluter said, you have mites :smokin:I haven't had a bug or pest of any type since I started using "Beneficial Nematodes" anything that walks or crawls across my soil is dead, and become fodder for my microbes...I even use it outside, it reduces the flies, mosquitoes, aphids, gnats, and more in my outside veggie/fruit garden, not to mention we can eat on our deck with little to no bugs:thumb:

Don't know how you guys see mites in the blurry picture but looks like a calcium deficiency starting to me.

calcium starts different. the dots aren't as defined. also, outdoor it won't want have the same need for calcium, and it's young enough that it shouldn't have been an issue indoor, calcium def takes til early veg to show usually.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Teardropz

I see you are an outdoors grower, how is the weather down your way?
Growing outdoors is pretty popular in Kentucky, have you been doing it long?

Frequently Asked Questions

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

:welcome: nice little ladies 👌

Did you pack the soil loose or tight? If it's tight it will take a long time for her to establish a larger root system, if it's loose it will also take a long time before she can establish a large root system but a bit faster initially and she's probably very busy under ground.
If it's been cold during night or day or the difference too high that will slow down plant a lot.. it's best to grow the plant already to the size of the second one and bigger in safe conditions before planting her outside, she'll be a lot faster in taking off and being able to deal with the environment.
Last year I I waited longer to put them out I wish I had photos still of last year's plants the soil was tilled properly before they were planted but it seems to be packed tighter now the seeds themselves are feminized seeds how would I go about loosening the soil without disturbing the root structure thanks!

looks like the blurry phase lol

they have a few mites but nothing that isn't normal for outdoor. it looks like they are just getting acclimatized and will catch and take off soon. keep up with what you've been doing and watch. sometimes it takes a bit for them to root into the native soil.

good so far.
I will post some clearer photos for you guys just bare with me my phone wasn't cooperating thanks for your feedback!

:welcome: to the forum @Teardropz :passitleft: As @bluter said, you have mites :smokin:I haven't had a bug or pest of any type since I started using "Beneficial Nematodes" anything that walks or crawls across my soil is dead, and become fodder for my microbes...I even use it outside, it reduces the flies, mosquitoes, aphids, gnats, and more in my outside veggie/fruit garden, not to mention we can eat on our deck with little to no bugs:thumb:

Thank you for your feedback!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Teardropz

I see you are an outdoors grower, how is the weather down your way?
Growing outdoors is pretty popular in Kentucky, have you been doing it long?

Frequently Asked Questions

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.
Weather here has been hit or miss it took way longer than expected to really get ideal conditions ALOT of rain I've only been growing myself for 3 years now I really wish I had photos of my other plants from those years all I can really do is a couple a year its still very risky here to grow outside but I don't mind thanks for everyones warm welcome couldnt have asked for more!

Back
Top Bottom