New here

Joshua42088

New grower need advice posted a few pics feed back welcome

IMG_2882.png

IMG_2881.png

IMG_2880.png

welcome:thumb: I see you are about ready eh? some other people said it first but that don't mean it ain't true, that there is a beautiful garden, I am so happy to be here myself after just a couple months darn near, I hope that you will be also, message me if you like, anytime.
Have an awesome day. :welcome:
Thanks I appreciate that and it my first grow ever
Beautiful Garden :thumb:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
thank you my first ever grow can’t wait to try it

welcome:thumb: I see you are about ready eh? some other people said it first but that don't mean it ain't true, that there is a beautiful garden, I am so happy to be here myself after just a couple months darn near, I hope that you will be also, message me if you like, anytime.
Have an awesome day. :welcome:
Much appreciated first time at this I think it’s ok

Thanks I am seeing that an it helps a lot I’m stuck at deciding when to harvest. I’m working with three Apple strudel autos and one wedding cheesecake
Well I can tell you, you've done a great job with those plants! I put a link in your other thread that should give you'll all the info you need

I am reading it now an I may be cutting soon they are milky for sure I’ll have to get a better loop to know for sure but it will be soon
That's awesome, keep us updated, looking forward to seeing your harvest!
Maybe for your next grow you could start a grow journal on here so that we can all follow you along and help you along the way

That's awesome, keep us updated, looking forward to seeing your harvest!
Maybe for your next grow you could start a grow journal on here so that we can all follow you along and help you along the way
Oh that’s going happen for sure . In another two weeks I’ll be starting my new grow an I’ll keep a weekly update on it for everyone so I can learn as much as I can. I am waiting to get enough saved up for a tent grow an proper lighting

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Joshua42088

As was already mentioned be many you have a very nice looking garden going.
How far along are they?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Back
Top Bottom