New here

hey friend! I am really looking forward to sharing and caring with all of you, I have great success with hydroponic gardening, love to share photos of my small batch achievements, I hope to be very helpful, ask me stuff
:welcome: where the the pictures at? 🤣

hey friend! I am really looking forward to sharing and caring with all of you, I have great success with hydroponic gardening, love to share photos of my small batch achievements, I hope to be very helpful, ask me stuff
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @KBUENOS

Do you just grow hrdro?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @KBUENOS. CL🍀. :thumb::welcome::cheer::party::cheer::420:

you will learn and make friends -- suggest - get a notebook and take notes
Thank you friend! I always keep journals, I look forward to sharing my knowledge and experiences, learning and sharing with others is what I've always tried to do. I really am happy that I've come, thank you so much for your kindness, everyone is so warm and inviting. I brokey arm the day before I found this forum so slow typing is holding me up 😂

Welcome to 420 Magazine @KBUENOS

Do you just grow hrdro?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.
thanks for making me feel welcome, I just got my cast off so I am looking forward to making lots of friends on here, I do use other methods however indoors only hydro, in Hydroton leca pebbles, what is your style friend, also I'm currently on week three with Blimburn bubble gum sherb, really looking forward to that

bubblegum sherb Blimburn, I'm pretty excited, what about yourself? I enjoy hydroponic gardening, use adjustawings, and airpots, I am a big fan of these , they really help me maximize my single plant style
Bubblegum is one I have to grow one day! Sounds delish! LOS soil is how I like to grow. I've gone to SIP pots the last few grows and am still trying them out. Take care of that arm and I'll see you when you get a journal going. Ask if you need anything.

:welcome: What type of hydro are you using? ebb and flow, drain to waist, or deep water? Just registered air pots so drain to waist? Journals on here are a great personal reference and keep you from having to answer the same basic questions that people ask abought your grow. I constantly look back because I forget how old my plants are. Put your journal in your signature for easy reference.

:welcome: What type of hydro are you using? ebb and flow, drain to waist, or deep water? Just registered air pots so drain to waist? Journals on here are a great personal reference and keep you from having to answer the same basic questions that people ask abought your grow. I constantly look back because I forget how old my plants are. Put your journal in your signature for easy reference.
Oh thanks for being awesome. I appreciate you welcoming me into the forum, I am unsure what you mean about keeping the log in my signature, what does this mean new best friend, thanks again

Bubblegum is one I have to grow one day! Sounds delish! LOS soil is how I like to grow. I've gone to SIP pots the last few grows and am still trying them out. Take care of that arm and I'll see you when you get a journal going. Ask if you need anything.
Thanks friend, it's my favorite, what are you running? I am always thinking about the next pop! 😂 Thinking about running BCBD God Bud next what about yourself, also same to you, definitely hit me up for anything

Welcome aboard! The signature is the green letter stuff we all have under our comments on posts. It's a way to link our journals for others easy access. You can find the signature in your account settings. It's a simple URL thing 😉

Thanks friend, it's my favorite, what are you running? I am always thinking about the next pop! 😂 Thinking about running BCBD God Bud next what about yourself, also same to you, definitely hit me up for anything
Just finished a Purple Ghost Candy with the group grow. Now just outdoors with a Runtz Muffin and an Apple Betty. I'm using the Herbies Desserts journal Link below for them. Right, that one just ended as well. Just a few pics so far.

Back
Top Bottom