nooberson

Hi Everyone!

I am pretty new to this site although I have been lurking and reading your posts for a while. Kinda creepy huh?

Lol anyway I have learned quite a lot from reading through your posts and experiences so I thank you for that! I do sheet metal work and am pretty handy fixing things so if you need help or advice with anything in that area I would be glad to help you out, or at least try.

I am in the midwest USA in a medical state and use Cannabis for an ongoing back injury that was 'supposed' to get better with time, but it has lingered. The pain comes and goes, and at times goes from my lower back down one of my hamstrings. I did it to myself with both bad posture and poor lifting techniques, so please be careful and don't do that to yourself, it sucks big time!

Right now I am in the middle of my first indoor soil grow. I have grown outdoors before which was pretty uneventful but I am finding the indoor thing to be a little more challenging/complicated.

My current grow is 5 plants of Blue God - with 2 plants at day 30 of flowering, 1 plant has been flowering for 7-8 days and the two left-over smaller plants are still vegging. It's going pretty well so far (no major disasters), and I'm flowering under a 400 watt, 8 bulb T5 light. FFOF soil and Earth Juice nutrients (Grow, Bloom, and Catalyst). I wish I had started a journal but I think it might be too late for that since I already have some plants flowering.

Thanks everyone.....:hookah:

20170425_161909.jpg
20170425_161849.jpg
20170427_175417.jpg

Back
Top Bottom