Need opinions on set up

peelaf

420 Member
Hey all,
As always, thank you in advance for taking the time out of your day to help me- for free. It is much appreciated and I find it very cool how willing this forum is to help one another out.

With that being said HERE IS THE LINK to my next grow vid (did not forget it this time!).

Please watch that video and let me know anything and everything. I am a first time grower currently on week 2-3 of flower on my first grow (seen in the video).I am not opposed to anything. I spent and wasted money on a grow box because I was actually clueless, but after dozens of hours of research and reading, I have landed at the set up I currently have. I want to yield a pound or more on my next grow using a 4x4 grow tent. Not being greedy, but hey I started growing for a reason and that was to be self-sustaining when it comes to cannabis...

I have a humidifier coming in the mail, which I forgot to mention in the video. But other than that this is more or less my set up and any recommendations as to what to do will be heavily considered. I spent. a good deal of money with the intent of running hydro, but I can not stop thinking about Coco now because of the simplicity of it and how it is more stealth than hydro... Let me know your thoughts...

The two biggest things above all I want to know is the AC situation and the water temp situation...
And my final thought, if I want big yields so bad, should I 100% be growing photoperiod or is Auto fine to get big yields. I know photo is more but I can still get a pound out of 4 plants in a 4x4, right?

Thanks for the help guys... Cheers

1 lb out of 4 autos is very reasonable, especially if you give them as much light as possible throughout the grow ( with autos I give 24/0 throughout the grow).
I'd encourage you to stick to hydro, once you get it, its actually more simple than coco imo and more stealthy. I have to change the res once a week, that's it. Coco you're watering 2x a day, more in late flower. Too much work for me, I do have a lot of gadgets but it's pretty much set it and forget it.

Back
Top Bottom