Need help identifying strains

Jose Tall Grass

Crop king seeds mixed fem pack photos. Have no idea what I'm growing. Website says some of our best but nothing else. Won't be making that mistake again. Maybe you can help me out? Guesses are just as welcome. Thanks

IMG_20210210_211853931.jpg

IMG_20210210_211835881.jpg

IMG_20210210_211822003.jpg

IMG_20210210_211814651.jpg

Indica leaning hybrid, thats about all you can tell from the pics, and really all you need to know for growing purposes.
The second pic is sativa dom though. Was a mutated runt that's probably going to overtake the tent eventually. This was it 12 days ago on the first day of 12 12 and what it looked like 3 weeks ago.

IMG_20210201_183318043.jpg

IMG_20210123_211333474_MP.jpg

Just looked and they do carry gg4. Will definitely be looking for a glue smell from any of the plants. Thanks.
Thems look like cannabis plants. Yep, did good. It’s nice to know the names, but what is important is that you got a variety of good smoke for what 50-70 bucks? I mess up labeling sometimes but I can normally sort them out when they start flowering.

one of the locals had a mystery grow going.
thought they were knocking it out of the park on a particular plant. kept going on how huge and dank it was etc.

turned out to be cbd. :p

Thems look like cannabis plants. Yep, did good. It’s nice to know the names, but what is important is that you got a variety of good smoke for what 50-70 bucks? I mess up labeling sometimes but I can normally sort them out when they start flowering.
After looking at their stock it's probably impossible to identify because there's so many strains. Got clones off them so we shall see

did you ask them what they were putting into their mixed packs.? I’d try that. You should find some good stuff I’m thinking bro. I will help you guess the strain after you harvest, just send me a nug. Kidding.
Yep. Text chatted them yesterday on their website asking what they put in there. Her reply was a mix of some of the best strains that I should be able to identify once flowering. Searched their fem strains and it was 7 pages of strains on my cellphone. Frustrated now

It’s cool bro, names aren’t that important. What’s important is you find some mama’s to keep! What sucks is when you grow a lot of plants and then start finding seeds! And you didn’t grow any males... who’s the daddy then?lol
Yep. Got clones going from 3, 2 each. Didn't get any from the 4th because I didn't think I wanted it. My mind has changed and I'll be pulling a couple off and reveg them.

IMG_20210208_201256908.jpg

Back
Top Bottom