Need an expert on nutrient deficiency

Frogtownusa

I’ve posted several times but I’ve got some new pictures. The leaves start off at the top looking like they have a zinc deficiency. Within a couple weeks the edges turn yellow. Growing in soil, Foxfarm Ocean forest. Don’t wanna flush and less I have to

Attachments

• DCE980F1-6A0C-408D-ACC5-03A806AB7192.jpeg
    DCE980F1-6A0C-408D-ACC5-03A806AB7192.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 117
  • DA36E6F0-3D02-4FAE-90D0-A7E12AE3F1FF.jpeg
    DA36E6F0-3D02-4FAE-90D0-A7E12AE3F1FF.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 124
I agree that it looks like iron deficiency but it’s very uncommon to have too little iron in your water. Most likely it’s going to be a ph issue.

I PH a couple points different every time I feed between 6.2 and 6.5. . Tested the soil. Was low in phosphorus big-time. Nitrogen and potash looked normal maybe a little high on the nitrogen. I was thinking the same thing. Total nutrient depletion. I took my best guess and said with a couple different things I have here to try to get it back to normal. i’ll know in a couple days. Yep. Plant the starving alri
What pH are you adjusting your fluids to? What additional nutes are you giving your plants? Flushing would just make things worse, this is a hungry plant and needs to be fed and your soil obviously has run out of what the plant needs.
also just using Foxfarm ocean forest and I haven’t had to add anything except for when I redo the soil. One shot granules and roots organic TERP tea. Plus worm castings

Back
Top Bottom