Mystery Auto Grow In Coco

Autos in Coco - I have no idea what they are, I bought a mystery pack of 10 from Fastbuds, got a freebie Gelato 44 which I am not growing yet

Germination: wet paper kitchen towel in a ziplok bag on a heat mat 23-28°C, 100% success rate overnight

I couldn't see these without glasses... and a magnifying glass... and a light lol

Not doing anything special with these, just keep them short and let them grow

Anyone for a toke?
:passitleft:

I've filled some starter pots with coco
Primed it with 1/4 dose CaMg & a few drops of kelp
The pots are now on the mat, I want them at a similar temp when I transplant them and damp to let the roots go

Day 5 from putting in water - all sprouted
DSC_4425.JPG
DSC_4429.JPG
DSC_4426.JPG

First doctored water tomorrow - 0.5ml CaMg, 1ml kelp, 1ml [1/4 dose] bio Orchid feed 2-2-2

Sprouts waiting to go into the tent
Cheapo LED nursery lamp but it works
DSC_4443.JPG
That's a lovely pic Roy :ciao:
Wish my desk was that organized.
Hope your day is going well. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Still haven't potted these up or moved them - just me being lazy
I was going to do it this afternoon, then this happened...

My leather watch strap broke but rather than just paying for a new one to be fitted, I thought No, I'll just get some glue and repair the old one
I bought tube of Super Glue, the one where you screw the cap into the tube to unseal it
However, when I did so, I must have accidentally squeezed it, because Super Glue squirted all over my desk
I nevertheless applied the glue to the strap and pressed it together to form the bond
Much to my dismay, I shortly realized my watch strap was now firmly stuck to my finger along with the watch
I managed to get it off in time and put it to one side
I couldn't really see it very well so I thought I'd put on my reading glasses for a better look
I took off the glasses I was wearing, only to discover that they were also now stuck to my fingers
I went to put on the reading glasses which stuck them not only to my fingers on my left hand, but also my left ear
It had dripped onto my trousers as well, and since I was cross-legged at the time, it glued my trousers to my leg in such a way that I could now not move my leg either

I eventually freed myself from all the incidental adornments and proceeded to pick up my watch to wear
It was stuck to the table

So I prised it off, and in doing so, broke the f*cking strap off again

:lot-o-toke:

Still haven't potted these up or moved them - just me being lazy
I was going to do it this afternoon, then this happened...

My leather watch strap broke but rather than just paying for a new one to be fitted, I thought No, I'll just get some glue and repair the old one
I bought tube of Super Glue, the one where you screw the cap into the tube to unseal it
However, when I did so, I must have accidentally squeezed it, because Super Glue squirted all over my desk
I nevertheless applied the glue to the strap and pressed it together to form the bond
Much to my dismay, I shortly realized my watch strap was now firmly stuck to my finger along with the watch
I managed to get it off in time and put it to one side
I couldn't really see it very well so I thought I'd put on my reading glasses for a better look
I took off the glasses I was wearing, only to discover that they were also now stuck to my fingers
I went to put on the reading glasses which stuck them not only to my fingers on my left hand, but also my left ear
It had dripped onto my trousers as well, and since I was cross-legged at the time, it glued my trousers to my leg in such a way that I could now not move my leg either

I eventually freed myself from all the incidental adornments and proceeded to pick up my watch to wear
It was stuck to the table

So I prised it off, and in doing so, broke the f*cking strap off again

:lot-o-toke:
Oh my freeken God.🤣😂🤣
I literally had to wipe away the tears to start typing.
Spend a dollar to save a dime comes to mind but it's just too dam funny for that.
Good thing you weren't wearing shorts right? It can always be worse.
That's usually what I tell myself after performing one of those maneuvers. 😆
I try and keep it to one a year.
Hope your ok buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good thing you weren't wearing shorts right? It can always be worse.
It did get worse when the phone rang Bill but I thought it best not to go there ;)
:hookah:

I've dumped this grow to take some time off
I got the timing wrong with this lot when they were seedlings so they are feeble
I've suffered mould last couple of harvests, so I want to totally dry the tent out by time out

Back
Top Bottom