Any advice here I'm think I'm close to harvest

IMG_20241003_124831.jpg

IMG_20241003_124821.jpg

IMG_20241003_124802.jpg

IMG_20241003_124737.jpg

More close uos

IMG_20241002_132426.jpg

IMG_20241002_131925.jpg
When those white pistils have shrunk and turned red it's a sign flower is finishing.
That's when I would check trics or in your case start your Harvest.
Beautiful garden my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

What is Melasso ? Do you by chance mean Molasses?
According to Mr Google it is Italian for Molasses and originally derived from a Portuguese word.

He has used the word in another of his msgs about the plants.

I'm start to use MELASSO to wash out the plant and take all nutrients is already on the soil
I get the feeling that the idea is to do a heavy Molasses feeding as a way to wash out the plant and sweeten it with some nutrients already in the soil....or something along those lines.

Bellaxan, can you explain it in more detail?

Yeh, please do explain. I don't at all understand the relationship between molasses and taking nutrients out of the soil?

I do agree with that but at the same time close to harvest it's good to use suck up all the nutrients and do the magic ( BRIX), so at the end we end up with the natural flavor of the strain

So... You stop feeding nutrients and go to molasses only as some form of flush?
This doesn't seem logical to me as my understanding of feeding sugars is more about boosting the microbe population in the soil, which only helps the plant by making more of them available to bring the plant what it needs.
Flushing in general seems cruel to me, taking away the food right at the time when she is needing it the most. Plants stop taking up nutes at a point on their own, why take it away before they are ready?

According to Mr Google it is Italian for Molasses and originally derived from a Portuguese word.

He has used the word in another of his msgs about the plants.

I get the feeling that the idea is to do a heavy Molasses feeding as a way to wash out the plant and sweeten it with some nutrients already in the soil....or something along those lines.

Bellaxan, can you explain it in more detail?

I truly believe add MOLASSE (100% sugar cane), in Brazil we can find as RAPADURA, we end up with more flavor on the strain we work on, it's the BRIX a lot of people talking about it so add molasses to the plant it's really adding magic for yours terpentes trycom, pistols in return we have a near as 100% of the flavor the strain and overall gave to the plant a natural pesticide so the insects basic run away from your plant, I'm growing outdoor in Massachusetts it's a big challenge

So... You stop feeding nutrients and go to molasses only as some form of flush?
This doesn't seem logical to me as my understanding of feeding sugars is more about boosting the microbe population in the soil, which only helps the plant by making more of them available to bring the plant what it needs.
Flushing in general seems cruel to me, taking away the food right at the time when she is needing it the most. Plants stop taking up nutes at a point on their own, why take it away before they are ready?

I'm close to my harvest on one strain, so I'm washing out all the nutrients the plant needs to finish the life span, that plant has been flowing for more than 13 weeks so far I may keeping doing that for 5 more days or so

IMG_20241004_105041.jpg

IMG_20241003_124802.jpg

IMG_20241003_124737.jpg

Back
Top Bottom