My Grow Journal

freshbeauty420

20200507_135314.jpg
20200507_134836.jpg
20200507_134842.jpg

I started 2 Indica blue cookies in Miracle Grow Moisture Control potting mix.

18 hour light, 6 hour sleep. 1 month old

I am growing indoor in my closet (Measure ments 2 in a half by 3 in a half feet)

I have a fan circulating in there on low speed and have tin foil on the walls

I am waiting for a new light in the mail.
Right now I'm just using 100 watts till my 600W LED grow light with thermometer humidity monitor, adjustable ropes comes in!!

Any tips would be helpful! Thank you

Sam set up as you except I got a grow tent 3x3x5’ tall
Mine sprouted April 10 and here’s today.
Buy a humidifier and also keep an eye on temp so it doesn’t get too hot.
For soil I’ve read “fox farm ocean forest is great. It’s working good so far this is my first grow. Much love

Attachments

• 36D5B545-7DB7-44B6-9384-8A434DE3BEB5.jpeg
    36D5B545-7DB7-44B6-9384-8A434DE3BEB5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 65
  • 39CAC5B2-C4CD-43FE-BEEF-2B58C4C93CAA.jpeg
    39CAC5B2-C4CD-43FE-BEEF-2B58C4C93CAA.jpeg
    924.7 KB · Views: 67
They look healthy! But kind of small for 1 month old plant.
What is the temperature and rh in the grow area?
How often are you feeding them? Make sure to have a dry and wet cycle it's very important for root development. The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant
And since you don't have much space you should consider training your plant with lst or quadlining to maximum your yeild in the space you have.

Do you have fresh air going into the closest? If not try opening the closest a bit like a crack or if you can leave it open so you have fresh air for your plants.
Looking good though! They'll start growing fast soon!
IMG_20200507_122609.jpg

These are my clones that are 1-2 weeks old Started in 2 Solo cups so I can see root development and decide when to transplant and also covering the roots so they're not exposed to the light

How often are you feeding them? Make sure to have a dry and wet cycle it's very important for root development. The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant
And since you don't have much space you should consider training your plant with lst or quadlining to maximum your yeild in the space you have.

Do you have fresh air going into the closest? If not try opening the closest a bit like a crack or if you can leave it open so you have fresh air for your plants.
IMG_20200507_122609.jpg

These are my clones that are 1-2 weeks old Started in 2 Solo cups so I can see root development and decide when to transplant and also covering the roots so they're not exposed to the light
I guess I should open the door to my closet. I water them when ever they are dry.

I myself use Foxfarm nutes and been very happy with the results a lot better then the stuff I bought from dispensary and dealers. I recommend the foxfarm trio it's pretty simple and does great work and there's a feeding schedule on their website that I follow to the tee and have great results so far! Take a read at how to water correctly with the link above, if you have a moister meter it will give you a good idea of the moisture in the soil if not another way to understand how full it is to fill a same size pot with the medium and feel the weight difference between the two.
I guess I should open the door to my closet. I water them when ever they are dry.
If you have space for a tent in your closest I would get one in there even if it's a small one as they have better reflective material then foil on the wall and you can add a intake fan to the tent to recirculate the air in the tent and not have a light leak from the closest door.
How do you tell when they're dry?

I myself use Foxfarm nutes and been very happy with the results a lot better then the stuff I bought from dispensary and dealers. I recommend the foxfarm trio it's pretty simple and does great work and there's a feeding schedule on their website that I follow to the tee and have great results so far! Take a read at how to water correctly with the link above, if you have a moister meter it will give you a good idea of the moisture in the soil if not another way to understand how full it is to fill a same size pot with the medium and feel the weight difference between the two.
If you have space for a tent in your closest I would get one in there even if it's a small one as they have better reflective material then foil on the wall and you can add a intake fan to the tent to recirculate the air in the tent and not have a light leak from the closest door.
How do you tell when they're dry?
I tell when they are dry by the weight of the pot and the look of the soil

What's the NPK on the bottle? It should be enough for now since they're still very young and won't need too much food but once they get bigger you'll need more nutes or you'll get deficiency on the plants especially in flower. If you don't want to spend too much on bottle nutes lots of people here use MegaCrop it's a all in one feed from veg to flower and people get great results with it.
What kind of seeds you using? Reg or fem?

20200507_135314.jpg
20200507_134836.jpg
20200507_134842.jpg

I am growing indoor in my closet (Measure ments 2 in a half by 3 in a half feet)

Right now I'm just using 100 watts till my 600W LED grow light with thermometer humidity monitor, adjustable ropes comes in!!

My wee babies are less than 2 weeks. Cant wait until they grow some more leaves. Looking great. Ill be following along!
IMG_20200507_140851.jpg
:meditate:

Attachments

• IMG_20200507_140848.jpg
    IMG_20200507_140848.jpg
    817.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20200507_140844.jpg
    IMG_20200507_140844.jpg
    715.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20200507_140836.jpg
    IMG_20200507_140836.jpg
    634.4 KB · Views: 52
20200507_135314.jpg
20200507_134836.jpg
20200507_134842.jpg

Hey Fresh I hope all is good. Just stopping by to say hey from another Ontario grower. Good things grow in Ontario lmao
Anyways keep exercising your rights and keep growing as it’s a very rewarding hobby.

Play safe and enjoy as we make our way out of this lockdown and I hope your new light comes soon for you. :thumb:

IMG_20200507_122609.jpg

the clear cup in a solo cup is a good little trick/idea! def going to use this my next time around!

20200507_135314.jpg
20200507_134836.jpg
20200507_134842.jpg

Hi they look good, there is alot of different
20200507_135314.jpg
20200507_134836.jpg
20200507_134842.jpg

They look good,

That potting soil is miracle grow brand which I was informed has salt and other things in it, I use Pro-Mix high porosity
20200507_135314.jpg
20200507_134836.jpg
20200507_134842.jpg

Nice plants, I am first time too I did some reading before growing I wouldn't use miracle grow as it not that great for pot plants and get this Scotts Miracle-Gro Makes Weed Killers...So Don't Use it to Grow Weed
Your plants look good but when you transplant I would recommend using pro mix soil as that works for me an many others i know although many choices its all up to you.
I love google :) lol
"Miracle-Gro is a synthetic fertilizer that contains ammonium phosphate and several other chemicals that can be toxic to your soil and plants. "
I use the following on my plants and have had great success, Promix for soil and Micro Bloom 3 part for nutrients, I am noway a seasoned grower but I am having good results.

Hi they look good, there is alot of different

They look good,

That potting soil is miracle grow brand which I was informed has salt and other things in it, I use Pro-Mix high porosity

Nice plants, I am first time too I did some reading before growing I wouldn't use miracle grow as it not that great for pot plants and get this Scotts Miracle-Gro Makes Weed Killers...So Don't Use it to Grow Weed
Your plants look good but when you transplant I would recommend using pro mix soil as that works for me an many others i know although many choices its all up to you.
I love google :) lol
"Miracle-Gro is a synthetic fertilizer that contains ammonium phosphate and several other chemicals that can be toxic to your soil and plants. "
I use the following on my plants and have had great success, Promix for soil and Micro Bloom 3 part for nutrients, I am noway a seasoned grower but I am having good results.
Okay thanks for the advice!!

I’ve found this soil, which is available from canadian tire, or any other Canadian hardware store.
It comes pre-amended with vermiculite and mychoriza.C7879934-4AF2-48D4-B247-E595C19315C4.png
I used it’s quite effectively and it’s a decent price too!
I’ll be interested to follow your grow along!

I’ve found this soil, which is available from canadian tire, or any other Canadian hardware store.
It comes pre-amended with vermiculite and mychoriza.C7879934-4AF2-48D4-B247-E595C19315C4.png
I used it’s quite effectively and it’s a decent price too!
I’ll be interested to follow your grow along!
I will second that as it is the same stuff I use and all my plants love it

Back
Top Bottom