My Girls Today Mmm

CharlieWaffles

My latest girls :)
The Autos - First time growing autos.

•1 more week for the Strawberry Cheese I hope (front right). Trichomes are cloudy now with a few amber ones here and there. Snipped a bud from her yesterday to dry and try.

•2 more weeks for the Blueberry I think (front left) Scraggly thing!

•2-3 weeks for the Bruce Banner. She was stunted starting off, had her in a 3 gallon pot and she almost stopped growing. She came back around once I put her in a 7 gallon pot but has been very slow ever since. But it looks like she’s going to make it! (back right)

The Photo plant - 3rd time growing a photo.
Unknown photo plant in the back left. She’s either a Cinderella 99 or a Amnesia Lemon. LST started. I’m going try and train the crap out of her. See how many colas I can get. I’m excited to push her. Question: at what point should I take cuttings for clones? And should I cut off fan leaves to use for this or buds?

I love growing this plant. It’s so much fun and relaxing. And I am loving learning about nutrients and lights and soil etc. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do. Who would have ever thought this would be a great hobby?!?!? Not this guy lol.

D20D4089-CCB6-47C8-9936-CDA203ADC9D1.jpeg

576A8437-3CBF-4F13-9A19-FD3D37D66C92.jpeg

Looks more like the coloring of a Cinderella...I have an Amnesia though not an Amnesia Haze, gonna cut her this weekend. She's a mix of Jack Herrer Cinderella 99 and Skumk #1. But what do I know lol

Looks more like the coloring of a Cinderella...I have an Amnesia though not an Amnesia Haze, gonna cut her this weekend. She's a mix of Jack Herrer Cinderella 99 and Skumk #1. But what do I know lol
Probably right @Krissi1982 she looks like a Cinderella. And I got that Amnesia name wrong. It’s actually a Amnesia Lemon haha duh.

Back
Top Bottom