legitmoney

420 Member
I’m growing outdoors in a 5 gallon bucket, all natural soil. Base layer of rocks, then 2inch of soil, followed by a whole catfish, then rest soil. Started it in June it’s going on its second week of flowering. I was feeding her honey, fresh watermelon juice, and fresh coconut water durning veg state. When she started to flower I switched to molasses and a banana peel and rice tea. So far she’s doing great🥢
ANY RECOMMENDATIONS AND ADVICE ARE WELCOME WITH LOVE!
IMG_0166.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0166.jpeg
IMG_0167.jpeg

I’m growing outdoors in a 5 gallon bucket, all natural soil. Base layer of rocks, then 2inch of soil, followed by a whole catfish, then rest soil. Started it in June it’s going on its second week of flowering. I was feeding her honey, fresh watermelon juice, and fresh coconut water durning veg state. When she started to flower I switched to molasses and a banana peel and rice tea. So far she’s doing great🥢
ANY RECOMMENDATIONS AND ADVICE ARE WELCOME WITH LOVE!
IMG_0166.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0166.jpeg
IMG_0167.jpeg
Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
Beautiful lady. Excellent work.
Personally I’m a fan of proper cannabis nutrients 😎
Although she looks ok she is showing signs of hunger.
Cannabis needs a lot of different nutrients in flower to produce thc and turps.
The closer you get to feeding correctly the better your buds will be. :Namaste:
You are doing well though.
Great girl.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
Beautiful lady. Excellent work.
Personally I’m a fan of proper cannabis nutrients 😎
Although she looks ok she is showing signs of hunger.
Cannabis needs a lot of different nutrients in flower to produce thc and turps.
The closer you get to feeding correctly the better your buds will be. :Namaste:
You are doing well though.
Great girl.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I greatly appreciate the feedback! Any suggestions on feeding other than what I’m already doing or should I just increase the dosage? Always seeking knowledge from seasoned professionals.

Im more so interested in your veg nutrient selection. Why did you choose honey, watermelon and coconut? What nutrient and/or enzymes are these amendments adding to the soil?

I greatly appreciate the feedback! Any suggestions on feeding other than what I’m already doing or should I just increase the dosage? Always seeking knowledge from seasoned professionals.
There is a lot of cannabis specific nutrients available.
I’m using Mega Crop by @Greenleaf Nutrients
Excellent nutrients and very economical.

Here is my 420 greenhouse.
Just 4 girls

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Now I’m feeding her only 2 teaspoons of molasses mixed with rain water and chicken poop. She seems to love it
Chicken manure is very high in N which is good for veg but too much in flower will hurt your yield. Also it needs to be composted first or you risk burning your plants.

P and K need to be increased a bit after flowering starts so if you're the diy type, making a banana extract or a fruit and flower extract might be more in line with the stage you're at.

image.jpg
UPDATE‼️
Did some defoliation, took advice a switched nutes. Now I’m feeding her only 2 teaspoons of molasses mixed with rain water and chicken poop. She seems to love it. Sugar leaves are really starting to produce now. And she has more of a citrus aroma now.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I totally dig it man! Nice looking lady you have there.. I started out in a very similar outdoor grow setup my 1st year growing. I can't see anything wrong with what you're giving them. But as I progressed over the past years, I find growing organic is best. But as @Bill284 stated using cannabis specific nutrient blends are Highly recommended.. This year I am swinging my 2 outdoor ladies with Gaia Green nutrient line. They really seem to love it along side some un-sulphered blackstrap mollasas and Worm castings a few other organic goodies!!

Looking wonderful......and others are right proper nutrition for the ladies is essential as is most important your roots ... many products and all natural diy ferments can be had and made .....I would seek out a flowering brand that can be watered in as dry amendments take time.to.break down and some not so long , in a pinch I like water soluble for faster uptake , but I'm still learning every grow

Back
Top Bottom