My brain is a sponge

Lazorath

420 Member
Yo!

Long time user for recreational user who figured out I was using medically too. Marijuana was not enough for my needs alone, but it negates the negative side effects of my pharmaceutical meds.

Just started my first grow and looking for all the help I can get. I built myself a grow box and a few basic items to learn with. I hope to build a grow room to accommodate the 12 plants i can grow legally. Currently I have 2 plants from random seeds. One i received from a friend that was stressed twice but growing. My other has a mutation where then stem split into 2 colas and I think I stressed it badly at one point too. I'm pretty clueless but very enthusiastic to learn.

Not sure where to start a thread for my babies.

Welcome to 420 @Lazorath

You can post a new grow journal here:

Yeah, a grow thread is a great place to start. You'll attract like minded growers, many of whom are happy to offer suggestions for the asking.

Make sure to link it in your signature so others can find it easily as you travel the site.

And welcome to :420:!

Also be sure to check out other growers' signatures for interesting links to info. I put links to some of my favorite techniques in mine.

I built myself a grow box and a few basic items to learn with. I hope to build a grow room to accommodate the 12 plants i can grow legally.
I'm on I think my fifth version, each one better than the previous, and one I'm quite happy with now.

Here's a link to a good starter package if you just want to start with a tent:
To me, that answer is a simple combination of:

- a good environment which can be had with one of the sponsor's grow tent packages which includes a tent, good light, and a good extraction fan

- a good, simple, easy to use and effective nute like Geoflora

- a good grow media like Promix, or the Fox Farm mix

- a simple container (a SIP) that eliminates the wet/dry issues that holds back most new growers

- some sort of pest control process or products, also easily available from our sponsors

- their own grow journal to allow the community to help where needed and short cut the learning time involved.

That combination of very simple things would all but ensure a new grower would have pretty good success without really knowing much at all to start.

And, although not a necessity, I would also add a good training method, like quadlining, to the list for a very effective grow.

Yo!

Long time user for recreational user who figured out I was using medically too. Marijuana was not enough for my needs alone, but it negates the negative side effects of my pharmaceutical meds.

Just started my first grow and looking for all the help I can get. I built myself a grow box and a few basic items to learn with. I hope to build a grow room to accommodate the 12 plants i can grow legally. Currently I have 2 plants from random seeds. One i received from a friend that was stressed twice but growing. My other has a mutation where then stem split into 2 colas and I think I stressed it badly at one point too. I'm pretty clueless but very enthusiastic to learn.

Not sure where to start a thread for my babies.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Did you find a place to put your journal?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom