Motorized Airflow Control Damper

Remystemple

So I was just browsing the grow stuff on amazon. i do this way too much. and stumbled upon something i've never seen before. it's a Motorized air flow control damper. this thing would probably help a lot of set up achieve their desired environmental levels.
here's a pic. and please forgive me if this is old news lol. "if i haven't seen it, it's new to me"

71oueFnxGdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

with the long winters and cool summer nights i could make use of one of these on a timer. probably gonna shop for one soon.

Obviously you can control them with any number of switches. From timers to thermostats or even a humidistat.
You can get them in "power to open" and "power to close" depending on your intended use. You can even get some that will modulate using an additional controller.

Obviously you can control them with any number of switches. From timers to thermostats or even a humidistat.
You can get them in "power to open" and "power to close" depending on your intended use. You can even get some that will modulate using an additional controller.
"obviously" LMAO, maybe to some, but you've probably just sent me down a "switches" rabit hole lol

Back
Top Bottom