Man if anyone tells you MG is inferior as a media for outside pots . . .

Terrapin Station

. . . show them this.

The sun is going down now, but check this out -- 1 photo in a 10 gal pot and 2 autos in 3 gal pots of miricale grow. . .
IMG_20240814_184030445.jpg

@Trump
@Bill284
@and the rest 🙂☮️

. . . show them this.

The sun is going down now, but check this out -- 1 photo in a 10 gal pot and 2 autos in 3 gal pots of miricale grow. . .

@Trump
@Bill284
@and the rest 🙂☮️
Glad you found something that works for you. :thumb:
How long before the big girl finishes flower?;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Glad you found something that works for you. :thumb:
How long before the big girl finishes flower?;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Based on my intuition, she with hit the finish line late September or early October. Otherwise I don't really know. 😆

Thanks for being there man ☮️🕉️🙏

. . . show them this.

@Bill284
@and the rest 🙂☮️
thanks for sharing, you should share your whole experience, you could effectively be doing a case study as we speak now, my research shows that there is a lit of misinformation and mistrust with that little bag of potting soil, the amount of fertilizer is pretty low from the analysis on the bag. Myself and perhaps others would love to see a heavy metals test, that of course is up to you. I see that it has copper for fungus and bacteria, thats likely in there because the stuff sits outside forever, there are good fungus and bacteria as well that are beneficial to your plant, I just have so many questions, this is really actually fascinating, thank you for opening this wormhole for me lol :thanks:
Mind if I tag along for this one???
I have tried using just hardware store potting soil in the past, it did not work for me, I was surprised to see worms and algae, all types of extra lol. I am curious if you cooked the soil first? when I attempted my similar feat I thought to myself that if I would have perhaps then I would have had better luck.

. . . show them this.

@Trump
@Bill284
@and the rest 🙂☮️
@Terrapin Station thank you for sharing this, it is incredible, next time I would love to see some super cropping and lst on a plant this size, I would imagine that would look like three seperate plants all twisted together at the bottom, sounds cool huh? This photo needs to be shown, it is really awesome. I wonder could it inspire the company to cater to medicine growers, there are some things that I would like to see taken out of their "proprietary blend" lol there is simply too much money being left on the table not to in my opinion. Matter of fact lets get into the dirt business, I say that with some gest however I do believe that even a small operation with few good clients could be worthwhile, @miracle grow you heard it here first okay, share the love and show me some mun-aye

thanks for sharing, you should share your whole experience, you could effectively be doing a case study as we speak now, my research shows that there is a lit of misinformation and mistrust with that little bag of potting soil, the amount of fertilizer is pretty low from the analysis on the bag. Myself and perhaps others would love to see a heavy metals test, that of course is up to you. I see that it has copper for fungus and bacteria, thats likely in there because the stuff sits outside forever, there are good fungus and bacteria as well that are beneficial to your plant, I just have so many questions, this is really actually fascinating, thank you for opening this wormhole for me lol :thanks:
Mind if I tag along for this one???
I have tried using just hardware store potting soil in the past, it did not work for me, I was surprised to see worms and algae, all types of extra lol. I am curious if you cooked the soil first? when I attempted my similar feat I thought to myself that if I would have perhaps then I would have had better luck.

FWIW, here's a link to a thread I started for both my containers and in ground plants. Thread 'My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow' My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

I wonder could it inspire the company to cater to medicine growers, there are some things that I would like to see taken out of their "proprietary blend" lol there is simply too much money being left on the table not to in my opinion. Matter of fact lets get into the dirt business, I say that with some gest however I do believe that even a small operation with few good clients could be worthwhile, @miracle grow you heard it here first okay,
It has been happening for years. Scott's Miracle Gro announced in 2011 that it was going to start investing in the products related to all aspects of the cultivation of Cannabis. Since then they have doing research in aspects of Cannabis cultivation. They formed a subsidiary company for this investment called Hawthorne Gardening Company. From the opening paragraph of the Wikipedia page on Hawthorne is this: "Hawthorne Gardening Company, formed in October 2014, is The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company's subsidiary for cannabis growers and one of the first major investments by a major United States corporation in the cannabis industry."

Hawthorne is now doing research on a state level. It also has been acquiring companies in the lighting areas, especially LED, and in Hydroponics along with development of soils and fertilizers specifically for growing Cannabis. In the LED business they already acquired Gavita and Argolux and I believe also Sun Systems. Hawthorne is involved in hydroponics and has already acquired General Hydroponics. They have also acquired at least one company involved with air filtration and scrubbers. And, a nutrient company.

In addition Scotts and its subsidiaries have been investing time and money in the legalization of Cannabis on the state level. As for the federal level they have been Washington DC and before Congress pushing for legalization and rescheduling.

How Scotts got involved starting back in 2011 by going in a different direction than trying to get federal approval for any research is in this article. The video at the top is related to the article....
How This 154-Year-Old Company Became One Of The Biggest Players In Cannabis

From Scotts......
Our Viewpoint—Cannabis Legalization

Back around 2011 or further back there was a hate for MG because they were a part of a huge conglomerate. But on sites like this you would get three pages of how worthless you are to life on earth. So I kept my love of MG to myself, once they were in part of General Hydroponics the mood on MG softened very much. People took great exception to anyone using the product or the products.

....once they were in part of General Hydroponics....
Other way around. General Hydro became a part of Hawthorne which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Scotts Miracle Gro.

... the mood on MG softened very much.
Not yet. Way too many people do not yet know about the companies that have become part of Miracle Gro when they became part of Hawthorne. Many of them still complain about Scotts and Miracle Gro. Then they buy and recommend products that are owned directly or indirectly by Miracle Gro.

It has been happening for years. Scott's Miracle Gro announced in 2011 that it was going to start investing in the products related to all aspects of the cultivation of Cannabis. Since then they have doing research in aspects of Cannabis cultivation. They formed a subsidiary company for this investment called Hawthorne Gardening Company. From the opening paragraph of the Wikipedia page on Hawthorne is this: "Hawthorne Gardening Company, formed in October 2014, is The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company's subsidiary for cannabis growers and one of the first major investments by a major United States corporation in the cannabis industry."

Hawthorne is now doing research on a state level. It also has been acquiring companies in the lighting areas, especially LED, and in Hydroponics along with development of soils and fertilizers specifically for growing Cannabis. In the LED business they already acquired Gavita and Argolux and I believe also Sun Systems. Hawthorne is involved in hydroponics and has already acquired General Hydroponics. They have also acquired at least one company involved with air filtration and scrubbers. And, a nutrient company.

In addition Scotts and its subsidiaries have been investing time and money in the legalization of Cannabis on the state level. As for the federal level they have been Washington DC and before Congress pushing for legalization and rescheduling.

How Scotts got involved starting back in 2011 by going in a different direction than trying to get federal approval for any research is in this article. The video at the top is related to the article....
How This 154-Year-Old Company Became One Of The Biggest Players In Cannabis

From Scotts......
Our Viewpoint—Cannabis Legalization

Thanks for this, I like that idea very much. Hope that you and your ladies are doing well today, mine are much happier now that I have switched the lights off during these hot august days, I am pretty happy about that

My spent autos in MG popped some dormant buds. I wouldn't think anything would come of this but I guess there's one way to find out. 🙂☮️

IMG_20240818_165356970_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20240818_165405554_HDR~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom