Magnesium deficiency? and how to fix it on poor mans budget?

tilcer

So how would I fix this problem? someone on another post I made said it could be mag problem. how does one cure that without having to buy a billlion things?

Re: magnesium deficiency? and how to fix it on poor mans budget?

also I am at around 7 weeks flowering. not sure of strain or anything.

100_12955.JPG

ok here we go

So how would I fix this problem? someone on another post I made said it could be mag problem. how does one cure that without having to buy a billlion things?

you don't need a billion things, just one, cal-mag.

hmm might try the epsom salt. but honestly I am in almost 50 days into flowering. and noticed today trichomes are strting to cloud up pretty good. so might just run with it. if anything I have gained some knowledge for next time)))

You can try using some MOLASSES ,it won't hurt a plant in its flowering phase wether it is early or late in flower but can help with the problem without overdosing the plant with too much chemicals....:goodluck:PS> it also will cover a bunch of things in case it isn't magnesium diff.

I actually gave both plants molasses twice so far. and this started. maybe I am using the wrong kind of molasses? it is unsulfured molasses.

I actually gave both plants molasses twice so far. and this started. maybe I am using the wrong kind of molasses? it is unsulfured molasses.

unsulphured molasses won't cause this, it has small amounts of mag in it.

Back
Top Bottom