Love to find seeds from Amsterdam: What strain would you buy?

Autolabor1

IMG_20181218043610_44.jpg
IMG_20181218043609_36.jpg

Back in the day of Wed-TV. I know that was years ago. I was on a seed search when I got a email from a guy from Amsterdam. The guy said he would send weed from there to me. Even had a small menu. It was the late 90's and they still had brick weed for sale LOL. I rounded up $200 that I never expected to see again and gave it a try.

After 2 months I gave up on it. Some time later I don't remember how long it was. I got a surprise package in the mail. To my surprise my order arrived just as I had ordered it. I wanted to make sure I had plenty of different weed so I went with brick weed Thai and Durban Poison. I got a 1/2 oz of each and my treat was a 1/2 oz of Jack Herer. It had just come out and was the best thing going at the time. No seeds in the Jack Herer damn it LMAO. Plenty in the others but I never saved them.

All the weed was good the J. H. was great. Never got a chance to do order from the guy again which sucked. So there you have it. That's my story and what I ordered.

That's the first I have heard of that. Very cool indeed. I would love to be able to go into a Coffee house here in Colorado and purchase some seeds like in Amsterdam. But time will tell.

Grimm Brothers is operating down there. If it was doable they would be. Mr Soul mentioned to me there is a grey area that makes seed sales difficult. Trust me when Colorado gets a seed store I will be there with you LMAO.

I actually found some seeds at my local despensary from
Thefarmco.com
They have some great seeds. Just started flowering these girl's. Looks like good genetics to me so far father was sour Bubble genetics for all seeds but crossed with GG4 Rise N Shine, Pirate Radio, Mighty glue. Humdinger lol. At 39 bucks for 6 seeds. You can't beat that. Get low on seeds. Just a couple blocks away.

Attachments

• 20190223_065722.jpg
    20190223_065722.jpg
    822.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 20190223_044514.jpg
    20190223_044514.jpg
    991 KB · Views: 102
Yeah I found that place. Did notice any of there strains or the parents they used to make the hybrids. Looked once and went a different way lol.

I am a little surprised that you just don't run clones down there. I thought a guy could do well down there just growing known clones.

I think they were meaning free in the bag mystery seeds. Nice place to live. Amsterdam is still the King of pot shops and cafes.

Back
Top Bottom