Lots of leaves

BrokrnEyes

Plants: white widow auto flower
Set up top fed DW see
Nutrients: flora nova grow, super thrive plant vitamins, plant revolution great white

So my white widow auto flower has been in the veg for 26 days now and the leaves are deep dark green with a combined 630 W worth of LED light hitting them. I've stayed on top of the pH in the PPM, feeding the plant twice a week ( Monday and Thursday ) and I change out the water every week. I would like to think that as a result this plant is doing very good for my first attempt ( I would love to post a picture, but apparently I can't do that from my phone , can anyone give me pointers in that regard? )

One thing I have noticed is I have ALOT of leaves, enough to the point that I'm starting to wonder if I'm treating the plant too good for us I'm good. I begin LST training about a little over two weeks ago and I know that could benefit from Ellis T training the websites need to be exposed to light and air , and I have to wonder if with such dance for you Lodz if this is indeed the case. I do have two pictures uploaded to my gallery, I don't know if it's possible for anyone's navigate to my gallery To see them, if so I'll upload a new one right off the bat based on what I've said can anyone tell me if there is such a thing as too many leaves, even if growth is healthy?

Edit: by dark green I do NOT mean nitrogen burn. Part of my eye condition has wanted to be partially colorblind and is distorted my color perception, some colors appear darker to me while others not so much .

Back
Top Bottom