Looking For A Book

BuzzDaddy

Hey fellow 420 Peeps,
Since the value of your opinion is huge to me I have to ask. What is the #1 book on the market today that will give me from the basic to the most complicated info on growing my favorite plant?
Thanks in advance.
BuzzDaddy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good question. I have a few books on our beloved plant and the best one I've seen is The Cannabis Encyclopedia by Jorge Cervantes. Tons of great pics and it covers just about everything. I also have the Grow Bible but it was published in 2006 and doesn't cover a lot of newer technology.
51RjlehLB9L_SX386_BO1_204_203_200_.jpg

Thanks Nicholas Flamel. So in your opinion, this is the book that covers from the basics to chilling on the couch smoking a doobie that I grew myself?

Yep from begginer to master it covers it all. Nothin beats smoking what you grew yourself. Nada :smokin:

What is the #1 book on the market today that will give me from the basic to the most complicated info on growing my favorite plant?

Book? This forum hasn't been published in book form. Even so, I'd have to recommend 420 Magazine.

Book? This forum hasn't been published in book form. Even so, I'd have to recommend 420 Magazine.
@TorturedSoul, I was looking for a book that gives tips and stuff to help with making me a better grower. I've found the book. Another peep grower from this forum made a suggestion and I just ordered this morning..

Back
Top Bottom