Little help with my baby girl

Droopydroors

So here is the rundown.

Short Stuff #1 Auto Day 14
FFOF /w perlite
Water pH 6.3-6.5
All she has been fed so far was some light Big Bloom

I first noticed this around day 10 and it looked almost like just a light green spot and it's turning brown now. I have 4 other plants in the tent that are much older and one of the Crystal Meth has few brown spots on the fan leaves as well. My pH meter is calibrated and I test almost every feeding. I was thinking iron issue? And if so how do I remedy? I use tap water that I leave out in a 5 gallon bucket for a few days before adjusting pH. My tap water is pretty clean at 44ppm. Thanks in advance.

My non-expert opinion - you may be overreacting. Overall she looks healthy, just those first set of fan leaves seem to have some spots. Could be you dropped water/nutes on there. Those first sets of leaves will sometimes look a bit off but as long as the overall leaves are fine and the new growth is fine, I'd wait a little while before getting really nervous.

My non-expert opinion - you may be overreacting. Overall she looks healthy, just those first set of fan leaves seem to have some spots. Could be you dropped water/nutes on there. Those first sets of leaves will sometimes look a bit off but as long as the overall leaves are fine and the new growth is fine, I'd wait a little while before getting really nervous.

I was going to say the same thing. Water / nute splash. But also, at 14 days I don't think I'd be feeding nutes, especially an auto.

I was going to say the same thing. Water / nute splash. But also, at 14 days I don't think I'd be feeding nutes, especially an auto.
Thank you both. No heavy nutes have been given, Big Bloom is basically all organic work castings. But I'm sure a bit of it probably hit those leaves while watering but I didn't think Big Bloom would burn them.

These issues are tough. Most deficiencies are visible on the entire leaf. This issue seems more to be fungus, mold, insect or some other issues that isn't attacking the entire leaf, only spots.

The other challenge is searching for "cannabis leaf issues" shows a ton of photos but they don't always have an answer.

I did see a couple photos that look kind of similar and it was called out as thrips. Not exactly like yours but similar. Search "spots on cannabis leaves" found other photos that were similar. Some were noted as fungus - spores that land on the leaf.

Regardless - while it has gotten a bit worse, the overall plant still looks healthy.:Namaste:

So here are some better pictures.
1st leaves have gotten much worse.
Has now spread to first true leaves
And even to the second set of true leaves
I'm guessing it's a Calmag issue because I have only given her pH water and a little bit of castings. Any help would be great. Not liking how fast this is working up this very young plant.

These issues are tough. Most deficiencies are visible on the entire leaf. This issue seems more to be fungus, mold, insect or some other issues that isn't attacking the entire leaf, only spots.

The other challenge is searching for "cannabis leaf issues" shows a ton of photos but they don't always have an answer.

I did see a couple photos that look kind of similar and it was called out as thrips. Not exactly like yours but similar. Search "spots on cannabis leaves" found other photos that were similar. Some were noted as fungus - spores that land on the leaf.

Regardless - while it has gotten a bit worse, the overall plant still looks healthy.:Namaste:
The only reason I'm not thinking is pests or mold is because the rest of the plants in the tent look really good. So I would think those things would attack other plants as well. I've been inspecting this plant for insects since I first saw signs and can not find a single insect.

Mag would show on top leaves and cal issue would be on most light exposed leaves which is not the case for you so id not necessarly add cal mag.. maybe a little cant go wrong but I doubt it will fix your problem.. it doesnt seem like spreading either and if youre not overfeeding just make sure your ph is good and maybe water only for 1-2 times so they recover.. keep in mind those leaves will not recover and you will be able to just cut them eventually when they die

Mag would show on top leaves and cal issue would be on most light exposed leaves which is not the case for you so id not necessarly add cal mag.. maybe a little cant go wrong but I doubt it will fix your problem.. it doesnt seem like spreading either and if youre not overfeeding just make sure your ph is good and maybe water only for 1-2 times so they recover.. keep in mind those leaves will not recover and you will be able to just cut them eventually when they die
All the leaves effected were the most light exposed at the time it started happening. When you say "spreading" do you mean as in a fungus? Because it has definitely been covering more of the leaf as the days go by. Thanks for you help.

All the leaves effected were the most light exposed at the time it started happening. When you say "spreading" do you mean as in a fungus? Because it has definitely been covering more of the leaf as the days go by. Thanks for you help.

Finally found out how to upload pictures lol

First pic is one of my girl that got hit hard with cal issue it was on many other big fan leaves that I just cut too.. the other pic of my grow tent.. yours dont look like that.. i reread your post and you said you started feeding big bloom.. i think you may have more like a phosphorus toxicity they probably dont need anything right now at most some nitrogen.. but very low P and K values

Edit : no really doesnt look like fungus you can check the back of the leaves see if you see anything but very unlikely

Finally found out how to upload pictures lol

First pic is one of my girl that got hit hard with cal issue it was on many other big fan leaves that I just cut too.. the other pic of my grow tent.. yours dont look like that.. i reread your post and you said you started feeding big bloom.. i think you may have more like a phosphorus toxicity they probably dont need anything right now at most some nitrogen.. but very low P and K values

Edit : no really doesnt look like fungus you can check the back of the leaves see if you see anything but very unlikely
I did give a very light feeding of Big Bloom one time but it is just organic that is 0/.5/.7 so I don't think that would cause any problems, it's earth worm casting and bat guano.

Back
Top Bottom