Let's see what happens Sannie's 2016 gear

BigBudsBunny

Popped a Sannie's Jack (f) and a Mad scientist (f) from 2016. Both tapped out but the Jack wouldn't grow. The Mad scientist tapped and waiting to see if it pops above the sponge-pot. Dropped a Sannie's sugar punch (f) in water today - it dropped to bottom after about 15 minute's - its in a sponge-pot in a baggie getting warm. Also popped another Jack - but its still floating. I know the floating method is NOT a reliable method for seed viability so I'll let it sit for 24 then baggie it up to see what happens. If they go maybe I'll start a journal for all 3 of them

The Jack just sunk, its in its baggie waiting to tail-out. fingers crossed - last 2 Jacks tailed out then did nothing...ugh

Only 2 left after this attempt

it's hard to have luck with older seed. i've been keeping mine in the fridge for a few years to prolong them.

Well look who said good morning....Ms. Sugar Punch, Still waiting on Old Ms. Jack but looks like she might be joining the party shortly (fingers crossed)

20240808_103028[1].jpg

Update...Ms. Sugar Punch up and running, BUT Ms. Sannies Jack is a bit F'd up with a 90 degree bent neck lol...must of been a rough ride out of the sponge pot or just deformed. It's tap grew faster than the sugar punch tho and the stem is thicker - leaves are growing from her - so tiny this morning but visible now. We'll see how they do. sometimes the f'd up ones turn out to be awesome.

20240812_215324.jpg

20240812_215142.jpg

Update...Ms. Sugar Punch up and running, BUT Ms. Sannies Jack is a bit F'd up with a 90 degree bent neck lol...must of been a rough ride out of the sponge pot or just deformed. It's tap grew faster than the sugar punch tho and the stem is thicker - leaves are growing from her - so tiny this morning but visible now. We'll see how they do. sometimes the f'd up ones turn out to be awesome.

20240812_215324.jpg

20240812_215142.jpg
Hey friend, I just wanted to say hello again, also to share what I have found. Do you have a heat mat for your seeds? You can get way better germination and faster starting if you use one, they make really nice ones with thermostats that you can get for cheap. I know nothing really is cheap when all things are considered lol everything is 30 to 70 dollars it seems 😂 it is worth it in my opinion, I wonder now about all of the seeds that I tossed out because since my Mom gave me the heating pad I have had every seed germinate, not to say that I won't ever have one not pop, but it is saying something you know? I hope that helps. I look forward to seeing these old beams take you to the castle in the sky, take me with you aight?

Hey friend, I just wanted to say hello again, also to share what I have found. Do you have a heat mat for your seeds? You can get way better germination and faster starting if you use one, they make really nice ones with thermostats that you can get for cheap. I know nothing really is cheap when all things are considered lol everything is 30 to 70 dollars it seems 😂 it is worth it in my opinion, I wonder now about all of the seeds that I tossed out because since my Mom gave me the heating pad I have had every seed germinate, not to say that I won't ever have one not pop, but it is saying something you know? I hope that helps. I look forward to seeing these old beams take you to the castle in the sky, take me with you aight?
I did use a seed mat

update... sugar punch slow but doing well under the new LED's. Jack...hmmmm deformed, stunted, but still giving it that ol cannabis try. I feel like I should put her out of her misery but sometimes gems come from the unexpected so we're letting her go some more.

20240904_112659[1].jpg

20240904_112709[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom