Legend OG Kush, Mars Hydro TS600W 2x2 Grow

tokes

Whats up fellow tokers! I've been on this site under various names since 2011 and I am excited to finally be back with everyone. The last stealth grow worked out great for a few cycles but unfortunately due to a traveling work schedule I completely fell off the forums and never really documented the space for you guys to see it fully in action.

Anyways, here where we're at today with my new adventure. I bought some clones from my local dispensary about a week ago and have been vegging them 18/6 under a cheap Amazon light (Phlizon 600W LED) that I had lying around from another project. However, I've been hearing a lot of good reviews recently about Mars Hydro and was kind of anxious to try one out. For under a hundred bucks I figured there's not much I could really lose so the new light should be here soon. I will be posting pictures within the next few days of the inner workings of the tent so check back for updates!

In the meantime, let me list some of the details of my experiential grow below...

Strain: Legend OG Kush (10 Weeks)
Light(s): Mars Hydro TS600W
Tent: 2'x2'x48"
Nutrients: Fox Farm

Medium: Soil - Black Gold

Here's some quick photos of my current setup. The new light just came in the mail today and the little guys are already responding to her nicely. I'll take some more detailed photos over the next week as they react to the light and share those with you guys by the end of the weekend. Also got a time-lapse in the works during the veg stage so check back soon for some dope footage.

The Tent Space - 2'x2'x48", two 4" TerraBloom fans (Input & Output), two 4" Vivosun carbon filters, Mars Hydro TS600, two Thermopro TP60's (Upper & Lower Tent), Hauture Dehumidifier, and a 6" Vivosun oscillating fan.

387E123D-1586-4B53-815A-FC7056FDAB35.JPG

Strain - Legend OG Kush (Indica - 10 weeks)

539A3A4A-42A3-4C13-BE5C-46AED53A4A56.JPG

Side note - don't mind the extra guys squeezed in here they'll be gone soon, just fostering somebody kids for the week :cool:

Update - 4/3/2020: Scrog Net Installation

Veg Day #13

Plants have been booming over the past few days. Decided to throw up my scrog net up a little early because I've been anxious and stuck in the house for the past week. Initially I was planning on topping each plant and letting each bush out prior to setting this up but I wanted to try something slightly different this time around. Hopefully this dosen't come back around to bite me in the ass later.

Scrog Net Installed:

Here's a still photo of the finished set up inside my 2x2 tent. Heres my plan...I am hoping to start with both Legend OG plants in opposite corners of the tent and weave the branches throughout the scrog net as they grow. Has anybody else tried this corner method before with just two plants? (Remember the other two smaller plants are leaving the tent within the next week or so). Let me know in the comments below!

2792E1E7-A60A-4E5B-86CF-7FA6D067832B.JPG

Once we get some more growth in and out of the net, I will upload a time-lapse of the spread for you guys to check out. Let's cross our fingers everything works out. In the meantime, stay healthy and stay token my friends! :peace:

Update - 4/19/2020: 12/12 Cycle Begins

Flower - Day 1

My plants have been in the vegetative stage for 4 weeks and I am now at the beginning of the 5th week. I was pretty happy with the amount of coverage I got inside the scrog net during that time so I decided to flip them over to 12/12 today. Theres still a few branches that are tucked in but I'm hoping during the final stretch they will catch up to the rest of the gang.

When it comes to feeding, I have been using filtered water with Fox Farm Grow Big, Fox Farm Big Bloom, Fox Farm Tiger Bloom, Fox Farm Sledgehammer and CalMag all while trying to maintain a PH level of around 6.4 - 6.5. I haven't been a PPM meter for this particular grow but I'm assuming everything's alright. Once these puppies start to show more signs of flowering I'm also planning on introducing some Bud Candy into the regiment as well. In the meantime here's some photos of what we have going on right now.

_MG_0570.jpg

_MG_0555.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. Would love to get some input or suggestions for my next time around!

_MG_0570.jpg

Wow nice evolution man, your scrog seems to have filled up well. Nice looking! Congrats now waiting for the pistil to sprout! Soon soon
Just received my ts600 it's such a great light decided to take the ts1000 for flowering seem to be more suitable for full 2x2 coverage.
Is that still 4 plants in your tent or only two?

Wow nice evolution man, your scrog seems to have filled up well. Nice looking! Congrats now waiting for the pistil to sprout! Soon soon
Just received my ts600 it's such a great light decided to take the ts1000 for flowering seem to be more suitable for full 2x2 coverage.
Is that still 4 plants in your tent or only two?

Thanks man. I currently have only the two plants I started out with. Initially I wanted to get the TS1000 but my tent is only 48” tall and I wasn’t sure about having that much power in such a small space. It’s going to be getting hot during the summer where I’m at and I wasn’t sure if having the added ballast on top would generate unwanted heat or just be kind of overkill for my tent size. What do you think?

Thanks man. I currently have only the two plants I started out with. Initially I wanted to get the TS1000 but my tent is only 48” tall and I wasn’t sure about having that much power in such a small space. It’s going to be getting hot during the summer where I’m at and I wasn’t sure if having the added ballast on top would generate unwanted heat or just be kind of overkill for my tent size. What do you think?

True depending on the size of the tent having such power could produce unwanted heat. How about hoping for a little larger tent? Right now I can't help you much but will let you know when I receive mine to tell you about heat issues that is it may produce.

Whats up fellow tokers! I've been on this site under various names since 2011 and I am excited to finally be back with everyone. The last stealth grow worked out great for a few cycles but unfortunately due to a traveling work schedule I completely fell off the forums and never really documented the space for you guys to see it fully in action.

Anyways, here where we're at today with my new adventure. I bought some clones from my local dispensary about a week ago and have been vegging them 18/6 under a cheap Amazon light (Phlizon 600W LED) that I had lying around from another project. However, I've been hearing a lot of good reviews recently about Mars Hydro and was kind of anxious to try one out. For under a hundred bucks I figured there's not much I could really lose so the new light should be here soon. I will be posting pictures within the next few days of the inner workings of the tent so check back for updates!

In the meantime, let me list some of the details of my experiential grow below...

Strain: Legend OG Kush (10 Weeks)
Light(s): Mars Hydro TS600W
Tent: 2'x2'x48"
Nutrients: Fox Farm

Medium: Soil - Black Gold

I've been trying out an Mars Hydro TS 600 for a couple months on seedlings and clones to prep them for full veg under several Mars TSL2000's. Nothing but greatness out of these lights so far.

True depending on the size of the tent having such power could produce unwanted heat. How about hoping for a little larger tent? Right now I can't help you much but will let you know when I receive mine to tell you about heat issues that is it may produce.

I could get a taller tent in the future but right now its in my apartment and I'm not sure how my girlfriend would like that lol. We're hopefully going to be moving into a new place in the next year or so and I definitely plan on going back to a 4x8 set up in the extra room.

I've been trying out an Mars Hydro TS 600 for a couple months on seedlings and clones to prep them for full veg under several Mars TSL2000's. Nothing but greatness out of these lights so far.

Those look sick but I haven't personally had the chance to use them up. I have a couple buddies up in Northern California who are using a bunch of those in a big warehouse space and they're killing it. How long have you had them?

Those look sick but I haven't personally had the chance to use them up. I have a couple buddies up in Northern California who are using a bunch of those in a big warehouse space and they're killing it. How long have you had them?
Only a month and a half.
[/QUOTE
I've had the mars 600 for couple months. With mylar walls and floor in a 4×3 closet my clones and seedlings are looking fire. With all the l.s.t I'm giving them and minimal fan leaf trimming to get plenty of exposure to lower limbs I can almost finish veg with the 600. I manage to fit approx. 5 - month and half old plants plus a heated dome planter for seedlings or clones. I'm impressed so far with what Mars Hydro is producing. When I have my 12'×12' flower room and my other closet finished I'll give an update on the Mars 2000's. From what I've seen so far another 600 is going to the second closet. I simply use soil, sphagnum and perlite with amendments +organic nutes as well as homemade mulch with worm castings. Pics will be soon. On a side note I grew up using hid lights and could judge with heat on the back of my hand how close I could keep my plants to them. I've learned now that lack of heat from these LEDs doesn't change the fact they are intense. Newbies to LEDs with moderate lums and quality spectrum give Dem girls some space. They'll reward you

Back
Top Bottom