Know what she is lacking?

Tomcat420

Plant has some light in the colors looks like it’s fading from the inside out as well as the leaves are very rigid looking. Can anyone tell what deficiencies it is?

IMG_5682.jpeg

IMG_5681.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Plant has some light in the colors looks like it’s fading from the inside out as well as the leaves are very rigid looking. Can anyone tell what deficiencies it is?

IMG_5682.jpeg

IMG_5681.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Big girl, nice work amigo.
She is missing nitrogen for sure and probably some micro nutrients.
What are you feeding her?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

mega crop 1 part last time I gave her like 2.3 g with a half gallon. And I did throw in like 4.5 ml of big bud from advanced nutrients for a booster.

IMG_5665.jpeg

mega crop 1 part last time I gave her like 2.3 g with a half gallon. And I did throw in like 4.5 ml of big bud from advanced nutrients for a booster.

IMG_5665.jpeg
Big bud is 0-1-3 no nitrogen.
Are you following the schedule for those nutrients? MC.?

Screenshot_20240719-143741_Google.jpg

Would 2.5 grams in a half gallon of water be the same as 5 in a whole?
Yes.
Do you water to run off each time?
Then let it dry out. 2-3-4 days sometimes?
She looks overwatered :Namaste:
That will cause issues with nutrient uptake.
Also causes those heavy looking clawed leaves.
Might need the soil to dry right out before the next feed.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Yes.
Do you water to run off each time?
Then let it dry out. 2-3-4 days sometimes?
She looks overwatered :Namaste:
That will cause issues with nutrient uptake.
Also causes those heavy looking clawed leaves.
Might need the soil to dry right out before the next feed.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
yes she just was over watered last week and I let it dry all the way out before I watered again like 2 days ago. And I have it like 1/2 gallon of water with a little over 2 grams of mega crop and that big bud. And I have her about a liter of recharge with it

yes she just was over watered last week and I let it dry all the way out before I watered again like 2 days ago. And I have it like 1/2 gallon of water with a little over 2 grams of mega crop and that big bud. And I have her about a liter of recharge with it
This is a close up of the leaves you can see it best in

IMG_5693.png

Do you feed then let dry then water and let dry alternating feed and water?
Letting the pot become light before giving more?
Do you get run off every time????

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Something is not right. The fingers on the leaves look really thin or skinny and the leaf color looks off.

And I did throw in like 4.5 ml of big bud from advanced nutrients for a booster.
Maybe it is my eyes but the plant does not look like it is actively in flower yet.

No he is using MC, he needs to feed every watering.
Yep. The grower has to figure out how often to water. A larger plant might be underfed if it is allowed to dry out too much and/or too often.

Back
Top Bottom