Hello everyone, I would like to welcome you all to my new diary where I will try my second attempt to make four plants 1kg. @Royal Queen Seeds offered me two types of seeds that I could do well with. So hopefully it will work out this time 😉 and if not, I still think there will be something to watch.
IMG_20240912_121235.jpg
IMG_20240912_121241.jpg

This is how seeds are prepared from 12.9. And today will come the day when they will go to the dirt, and on that occasion I would like to invite you to this new diary. @Bill284, @Jon, @Azimuth, @StoneOtter, @Carcass, @InTheShed, @HashFart I hope you will help me again in this growth. 😉

Hello everyone, I would like to welcome you all to my new diary where I will try my second attempt to make four plants 1kg. @Royal Queen Seeds offered me two types of seeds that I could do well with. So hopefully it will work out this time 😉 and if not, I still think there will be something to watch.
IMG_20240912_121235.jpg
IMG_20240912_121241.jpg

This is how seeds are prepared from 12.9. And today will come the day when they will go to the dirt, and on that occasion I would like to invite you to this new diary. @Bill284, @Jon, @Azimuth, @StoneOtter, @Carcass, @InTheShed, @HashFart I hope you will help me again in this growth. 😉
Gelato is a great strain. :thumb:
I'm in buddy :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey Kanno how you been? Royal Queen has some awesome genetics! I'll be joining you soon as my soil gets done! That Punch Pie is looking tasty! Green Gelato sounds awesome too! Good to see you back!
I'd love to see you too @StoneOtter I needed to take a little break I had some health problems but now everything is back on track. So hopefully it will only get better 😉

Back
Top Bottom