Just thinking

yeefoo

we are all different. all the people on this site, we all live in different states, countries, we have different cultures, different races, we look different, we act and think differently. we have different interests, some things that make me happy may not make another person happy. but, put all of us 18 thousand members in a big room, and throw in a big bag of weed (a pretty big one considering theirs 18 thousand of us) , and we will all be happy. we are all different, but we all share one great interest. marijuana. long live marijuana.

Let's all spark one up for the almighty uniting powers of marijuana!!!

yeefoo said:
we are all different. all the people on this site, we all live in different states, countries, we have different cultures, different races, we look different, we act and think differently. we have different interests, some things that make me happy may not make another person happy. but, put all of us 18 thousand members in a big room, and throw in a big bag of weed (a pretty big one considering theirs 18 thousand of us) , and we will all be happy. we are all different, but we all share one great interest. marijuana. long live marijuana.
that would be one cloudy ass room and one big sack of weed:bongrip:

yeefoo said:

Fuckin A!! Marijuana gave me this realization the first time I got high. Well put man, I couldn't have said it better. my next bowl goes out to everyone here and for everyone who can't smoke :bong: :peace:

Yep just look at the power of the internet. Bringing all of us together would be real hard without it. I'll smoke one for the internet and for everyone on the site.

Back
Top Bottom