Just checking in from rural MN

ZSchulte

420 Member
Born into the growing life and started growing my own when I was 17. I spent the next 17 years with a couple of sporadic breaks playing around with many different techniques and methods of cultivating. I own a small farm in southwestern Minnesota. I like bouncing around ideas with other people that get as nerdy as I do about cannabis.

IMG_2040.jpeg

IMG_2647.jpeg

IMG_2645.jpeg

Welcome ✌️ Glad to have you. I feel you on being nerdy. I started growing pretty much when I started smoking. I live in a place I realized if I want smoke I pretty much gotta grow it. Fell out of it for many years though, but now I'm back, this time with a job so I can get better gear than old tin cans and garden soil.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @ZSchulte

Nice looking plants you have there. What strain are they?
Do you grow indoors also?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Born into the growing life and started growing my own when I was 17. I spent the next 17 years with a couple of sporadic breaks playing around with many different techniques and methods of cultivating. I own a small farm in southwestern Minnesota. I like bouncing around ideas with other people that get as nerdy as I do about cannabis.

IMG_2040.jpeg

IMG_2647.jpeg

IMG_2645.jpeg
Beautiful garden :thumb:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Just curious do you have lots of holes in those buckets?
And light shines through the white one's, roots don't like it.
I've seen people wrap them to keep light out.:Namaste:
Happy Growing. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom